Indecent leggings

Started by muddy, May 01, 2024, 07:12:32 PM

« previous - next »

muddy

I have just seen a girl walking with her boyfriend with pink leggings and top so tight she may as well have been completely naked .
She looked like Kanya  Wests wife .
No crevice of her body was concealed .
I wonder do these girls realise what their rear end looks like ? 👎

While no doubt many men will  like to get such an eyeful   ( it's a miracle  she didn't cause a traffic accident ) I  just wonder how many men would walk up the street with a woman  so exposed ?

Alex

We used to worry if our bums looked big, now they pay to get it "enlarged"  :cool:

GrannyMac

The light coloured ones are worst. A woman in the supermarket was wearing pink ones, she looked naked from the waist down!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: muddy on May 01, 2024, 07:12:32 PMI have just seen a girl walking with her boyfriend with pink leggings

Her boyfriend has pink leggings?  Was he one of those 'alphabet people'?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Ruthio

I was only thinking today when I saw a huge woman, vastly overweight, walking along, bulging in places where most folk don't even have places....why is it the fattest people (almost always women) who wear the tightest leggings/jeans/clothing??

klondike

Quote from: GrannyMac on May 01, 2024, 08:39:37 PMThe light coloured ones are worst.
I've not seen those. Must get out more  :grin:

Even the black ones are bad if they are thin and tight enough. They look really unattractive imo. Surely the wearers can't have checked in mirrors.

GrannyMac

They don't flatter cellulite! 😱
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Quote from: JBR on May 01, 2024, 08:42:54 PMHer boyfriend has pink leggings?  Was he one of those 'alphabet people'?
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:  You beat me to it..

May 02, 2024, 09:25:39 AM

It seems to be ok now days to be obese and show what you have.. They always have a man in tow.. Usually one with a big belly.. Followed by fat kids... and so it goes on and on...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

1955vintage

with pink leggings

Known as the saveloy look.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 02, 2024, 09:22:33 AMIt seems to be ok now days to be obese and show what you have.. They always have a man in tow.. Usually one with a big belly.. Followed by fat kids... and so it goes on and on...
Wall-e had the future sussed...

muddy

I have to say this girl was not obese she had a voluptuous figure and would have looked good in most stuff without making everyone a gynaecologist. 

Ashy

Reminds me of something I've seen.

klondike

Quote from: muddy on May 02, 2024, 10:16:11 PMI have to say this girl was not obese she had a voluptuous figure and would have looked good in most stuff without making everyone a gynaecologist.
Perhaps she was in advertising. They always reckon it pays to advertise.

Raven

I wear Jeggings a lot they are so comfy, for those who don't know what they are......A cross between leggings and jeans, stretchy material, back pockets, pull ups.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on May 01, 2024, 08:16:55 PMWe used to worry if our bums looked big, now they pay to get it "enlarged"  :cool:
Does my bum look big in this?

It will after the £5,000 op. Lol  :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]