Who is Guto Harri ?

Started by Alex, February 07, 2022, 12:48:22 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Apart from being a staunch remainer who spent 20 years working for the BBC, what does he bring to the table and what is Boris thinking  ? :rolleyes:

klondike

Buggered if I know. I think Boris has lost the plot. Perhaps he is hoping to throw a crumb to the remainers in the Tory party. To my mind he'd do better to throw one hell of a lot more to the people who voted him in.

Start sorting out NI by invoking Article 16.
Revoke all fishing licenses granted to EU boats.
Pull out from ECHR and start ejecting failed asylum seekers plus get the huge backlog sorted.

Then tomorrow.....

Jacqueline

As he has so many advisers, surely Boris could have one or two representatives of people living and working on a low income and receiving Universal Credit struggling to make ends meet.  They would be better advisers to have, a nurse from the front line? a mum having to juggle kids and work? a pensioner? all these people would do a better job advising our rich governing MP's about living in the real world rather than the small circle of the chosen few they always have around them, they maybe clever (debateable) but they haven't a clue about the issues most ordinary people who make up most of the poplulation they govern have to deal with daily.