Serious problems: the Law and the Police

Started by JBR, November 18, 2023, 01:48:50 PM

« previous - next »

JBR

Quote from: Alex on November 19, 2023, 11:46:43 AMBritish police, I think 12 or 13 of them tackle one example of cultural enrichment !

https://twitter.com/i/status/1726154079037182154
The first thing that came into my mind when I saw that was the Monty Python and the Holy Grail moment:
"Run away!"

Yes, I'm afraid that our police are now no more than a joke.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

British Transport Police seem to have more about them than the Metropolitan police, funny that  :hmm:

JBR

Coincidentally, I am just now watching some old episodes of The Sweeney on Prime.
How different things are now.  So much more PC.
I often yearn for the old days.  The 1970s.

Then along came the new millennium and changes, not for the better.
Coincidentally, around the same time along came Bliar!
Downhill ever since.

Raven

I hope for a change again, a change backward when common sense was the norm. But I won't hold my breath, I feel it will happen but not untill well after I'm gone.

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

Vile little Oik. I see by his name he's a blooming foreigner. I don't understand the judge's decision at all, 2 years? He's having a laugh. This is what happens when parents don't teach their kids properly and they have no discipline.
Why on earth did the laws surrounding kids change, they need rules, they need limits, they need discipline, they need to be taught how to grow into a decent adult, they get none of it now.

JBR

Look on the bright side.
When the UK is taken over by the mohammedans and their system of legal punishments is in force, he or others like him would be beheaded.

dextrous63

Alex

What a wicked, ugly looking little shit  !   The poor man.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Michael Rolls on November 20, 2023, 05:07:29 AMTWO YEARS? Disgraceful!
I live in hope that when the sod is released from his cushy prison, he goes forth and does it again - this time to the wrong person: perhaps another irrelevance carrying a knife.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: JBR on November 20, 2023, 09:12:32 AMI live in hope that when the sod is released from his cushy prison, he goes forth and does it again - this time to the wrong person: perhaps another irrelevance carrying a knife.
I live in hope that a full term murderer deals with the little shite whilst inside, thus doing what the justice system has singularly failed to do on our behalf.

Ashy

I am amazed considering if an English man were to punch another, more frail, man or woman, with intent to harm, he would be done for GBH and expect to get 8 years. I doubt if they could press attempted murder, however GBH and manslaughter surely at least ten years?

Scrumpy

I too hope that he is (tormented) by other prisoners and another little shit will get him when he leaves.. Preferably up a dark alley with no exit..  Many stab wounds that slowly kill..
However, knowing our justice system he will be protected inside..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..