The Broken Met.

Started by Raven, March 21, 2023, 08:21:12 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

Rotten to the core is what it's accused of. Do you still trust them? Or is it so much muck raking from the rotten (IMO) Media.

BBC News - Met Police: Women and children failed by 'boys' club', review finds
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65015479

Michael Rolls

makes disturbing reading. One thing that struck - 1 in 5 officers have personal experience of homophobia. Does this mean 20% of the force are homosexuals? Seems hard to believe
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Could just be witnesses I suppose. I'm not sure what the percentage is for the general population but it can't be 20% imo.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Raven on March 21, 2023, 08:21:12 AMRotten to the core is what it's accused of. Do you still trust them? Or is it so much muck raking from the rotten (IMO) Media.

BBC News - Met Police: Women and children failed by 'boys' club', review finds
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65015479
It's muck raking.

You ought to have seen some of the Armed Forces, factory, building site initiation 'ceremonies' in the 60s, 70s & even 80s.

Before the snowflakes & now the snowflake wokes took over.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Maybe too many refusing to learn the macarena?

Raven

Quote from: Diasi on March 21, 2023, 09:43:51 AMIt's muck raking.

You ought to have seen some of the Armed Forces, factory, building site initiation 'ceremonies' in the 60s, 70s & even 80s.

Before the snowflakes & now the snowflake wokes took over.

I shudder to think, when we went up to the big school at age 12 we all used to get our heads shoved down a toilet and the flush pulled. :boo: I suppose we got off very lightly, I knew it was coming though as I have 3 older sisters who delighted in scaring me with what would happen to me on day one......Cats. :angry:

March 21, 2023, 11:08:24 AM
Quote from: klondike on March 21, 2023, 10:11:34 AMMaybe too many refusing to learn the macarena?

Great wee Line dance that. :yay:

Alex

Why do muslims always have to make things "a big deal"  what's the odd bit of bacon in your boot  or a scuffed koran ?

GrannyMac

Quote from: klondike on March 21, 2023, 09:07:06 AMCould just be witnesses I suppose. I'm not sure what the percentage is for the general population but it can't be 20% imo.
Its about 3% IIRC, but I bet more than 20% have witnessed it. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

I suspect only 20% in the Police would admit to witnessing it though.

Jacqueline

Quote from: Alex on March 21, 2023, 02:02:18 PMWhy do muslims always have to make things "a big deal"  what's the odd bit of bacon in your boot  or a scuffed koran ?
You can get death threats from doing things like that, they have no sense of humour whatsoever!

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on March 21, 2023, 02:02:18 PMWhy do muslims always have to make things "a big deal"  what's the odd bit of bacon in your boot  or a scuffed koran ?

We are being watched.. I am not too sure who is watching.. 
But it is something very powerful..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..