Danish Politician

Started by Alex, March 20, 2023, 01:32:41 AM

« previous - next »

GrannyMac

Quote from: Jacqueline on March 21, 2023, 12:17:28 PMTold you he wouldn't be let in, if they can refuse him entry why not the rest?
He'd have to come here via irregular means and claim asylum.   :rolleyes: 

I'm with klondike, let him do it in his own country.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

People are quick enough here to demonstrate, burn flags etc. about stuff going on in other countries.  He's just proved that there is no longer free speech in UK, that is if islam is involved..
Remember Geert Wilders was banned from UK after being invited to speak by the House of Lords fgs !   It seems to me it's all about appeasement, hence we allow muslims to block roads to pray in the steets, when there are thousands of mosques.  Sound the call to prayer from London Bridge, light up London with their ramadam signs for the first time

Jacqueline

Just when you think you have seen it all, Ramadam lights up in Londistan! we have lost our capital city next the whole country, mind you what do you expect when you have a mussi London mayor?  I wonder who has paid for this?

What is wrong with the British people that they sit back and let this happen? My husband and I tried politically in the 1970's, people didn't want to listen, well we saw it coming we were proved right and now it's here.  I love them dearly, but I am very sorry I have children and grandchildren to leave behind as it will get far worse for them.

Diasi

Quote from: Jacqueline on March 21, 2023, 07:55:32 PMMy husband and I tried politically in the 1970's, people didn't want to listen, well we saw it coming we were proved right and now it's here.  I love them dearly, but I am very sorry I have children and grandchildren to leave behind as it will get far worse for them.
So did I.

I supported & voted for the National Front during the 1970s when I lived in Leicester, as did a lot of the pre-Asian invasion residents.

Of course, just like any organisation that wants to keep Britain British, we were portrayed as violent right-wing troublemakers while in fact we were all just ordinary people.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Quote from: Diasi on March 22, 2023, 08:58:03 AMSo did I.

I supported & voted for the National Front during the 1970s when I lived in Leicester, as did a lot of the pre-Asian invasion residents.

Of course, just like any organisation that wants to keep Britain British, we were portrayed as violent right-wing troublemakers while in fact we were all just ordinary people.
We were on an anti immigration NF march in Leicester the 1970's, might have crossed paths.  I marched with my children as I knew that one day they would inherit the outcome of mass immigration, and we were right weren't we? 

We were just an ordinary family, just like others in the NF, who could see what was coming, we were called nazi's or any other insult the lefties could throw at us. At least we tried, and I ask others who moan now what did you do to try and stop the madness?

Alex

I wasn't here during the 1970s and part of the 80s.  But from what I remember from the British papers they showed NF members as intimidating people, covered in tattoos and a bit scary !   

Jacqueline

I have seen those pictures too, the skinheads etc. but when we were around we were ordinary concerned people from young families like us to older people, we even had a couple of Policemen,  I never knew any skinheads that came later in the 1980's. 

In those days like now you have nowhere to go politically  if you oppose mass immigration and the creep of islam, so what could you do but support parties like the NF and BMP as the main parties were and still are all for it.