If you had to……

Started by Vlad, April 25, 2024, 04:50:01 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Quote from: Silver Tabby on April 26, 2024, 11:00:03 AMWouldn't that pollute the sea?
Not enough to stop the dinghy boys. If they haven't been mentioned yet they should be set on digging duties before taking up their own new residence.

Vlad

In the same vein the Mariana Trench is deepish, but not on my bus route, so we are stuck with this bloody big hole in my back garden, something interesting that I read, if you bury someone in your back garden and plant endangered plant species on top off it it then becomes illegal to disturb them, so no one can dig up your missus/husband/or the bailiff who came around coz you didn't pay for your telly licence.
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

JBR

Quote from: Vlad on April 26, 2024, 07:37:41 PMIn the same vein the Mariana Trench is deepish, but not on my bus route, so we are stuck with this bloody big hole in my back garden, something interesting that I read, if you bury someone in your back garden and plant endangered plant species on top off it it then becomes illegal to disturb them, so no one can dig up your missus/husband/or the bailiff who came around coz you didn't pay for your telly licence.
Ah, useful thing to remember.  Thanks.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

There was a bit in the paper today about a primary school teacher who offed her toy boy. She obviously hadn't heard that tip or she wouldn't have been nabbed.

The ULEZ protesters have a variation on that and are fixing bat boxes on the camera poles after they've been disabled.