Main Menu

Poll

Started by Alex, September 29, 2022, 06:36:11 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

[/url]

Based on a survey of 1,700 people taken today !

Ashy

Billoddy hell. Can this possibly be true, the voting public prefers a party that doesn't know what a woman is, and goes out in odd shoes, to a carbon obsessed unkraine funding tax cutting (only for the rich) bunch of selfish layabouts. I am shocked. And I don't want their mouldy £150*.

But my wife does.

klondike

Good to see that poor Jo can still keep

Raven

Before Blair, when Labour were Labour I'd have been happy to see that result. But today I believe it's just a warning, a loud warning to the Tories to get their act together......Or else.

Alex

Michael Rolls

bit funny, seeing that SNP and PC are included - who only have constituencies in Scotland and Wales respectively
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: Michael Rolls on September 30, 2022, 10:41:35 AMbit funny, seeing that SNP and PC are included - who only have constituencies in Scotland and Wales respectively

I thought that too Mike, and I doubt either of them are the slightest bit interested in being No 1 at Westminster. :hmm:

Michael Rolls

seems a bit of a dodgy piece of polling to me - on that basis, the SNP and PC are facing wipe-out - which simply isn't true
Mike
[email protected]

Jacqueline

The Tories need to get their act together and fast, so far this new lot are a disaster.

klondike

Quote from: Michael Rolls on September 30, 2022, 10:47:06 AMseems a bit of a dodgy piece of polling to me - on that basis, the SNP and PC are facing wipe-out - which simply isn't true
Mike

You're forgetting they only stand in Scotland and Wales. I doubt Plaid will do much good but the SNP will get most of the Scottish seats which is a long way from a wipeout.

Raven

The SNP will not be wiped out in Scotland, not untill we get Independence and another party becomes better. But to do that they will need to be cut loose from their masters in Westminster.
That Scottish Labour leader had it correct when she resigned and said that Westminster treated the Scottish part of their parties like a Branch Office. :boo:

klondike

England doesn't get any preferential treatment either. 
Westminster is the Great Britain parliament. All the MPs are equal. Annoying really as the other countries get their own parliaments too. I feel victimised.

Raven

I thought there were rumblings in the pipeline about an English Parliament but outside of London. :hmm:

klondike

I rather hope we don't actually. There are far too many politicians already. 

I'm not sure there is any problem where the solution would be "more ploticians"

Michael Rolls

Quote from: klondike on September 30, 2022, 10:50:50 AMYou're forgetting they only stand in Scotland and Wales. I doubt Plaid will do much good but the SNP will get most of the Scottish seats which is a long way from a wipeout.
You didn't read my posts properly. I know they only stand in Scotland and Wales and made that point - also so those number indicate a wipe-out which won't happen.
Mike
[email protected]