Main Menu

Poll

Started by Alex, September 29, 2022, 06:36:11 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

The numbers just show the voting intent of a sample of the population. It may well be pointless showing Plaid and SNP in them but that doesn't invalidate the poll. I doubt that the Greens or Reform will have candidates in every constituency and "Other" certainly won't as that is a hotch potch of independents and protest parties.

Michael Rolls

if they don't realise that they are including inappropriate elements, I would query their general competence.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Even the Tories are P****d Off.  :nooo:

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on October 01, 2022, 09:22:35 AMif they don't realise that they are including inappropriate elements, I would query their general competence.
Mike
Most of the polls are skewed to give the agenda's result.

The press hasn't a clue how many 2019 Tory voters won't vote Tory in 2024.

I could probably do a poll to show that most voters wouldn't piss on Starmer if he was on fire.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

And once again the Oracle knows best. :shocked:  :shocked:  :shocked:

Diasi

Quote from: Raven on October 01, 2022, 10:49:11 AMAnd once again the Oracle knows best. :shocked:  :shocked:  :shocked:
One doesn't need to be an Oracale, merely possess the intelligence to look at things rationally.

Unless the press contacted every one of the millions who voted Tory in 2019, they can't possibly know how many won't vote Tory in 2024.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

Alex

I've come to the conclusion the last few months was not about Boris, or cake, or dodgy friends.  This is a crusade by lefties, remainers and rejoiners to get rid of a Tory government. 

klondike

Looks like they may be succeeding...

We all remember  Labour governments while most at best only remember Tory light Blair. He isn't cursed for the mess the economy was left in as the banking crash was a wonderful excuse. He is a pariah because of the mess his illegal war made of the middle East. I'm not even sure folks recall he opened the mass immigration flood gates.

GrannyMac

People are very quick to decide on policy that has been in place for just a few days. I'd prefer to see the impact over a reasonable period.   

Surely giving the very poorest £650 to help with the cost of living (I bet its all being spent really wisely!), plus £66 a month off fuel, plus the WFA etc can't just be ignored?

I would like to see a breakdown of incomes at foodbanks. What do people consider as essential spend before food and fuel?

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on October 01, 2022, 12:01:19 PMI've come to the conclusion the last few months was not about Boris, or cake, or dodgy friends.  This is a crusade by lefties, remainers and rejoiners to get rid of a Tory government. 

Yes I agree completely Alex, see how one of the posts above talks about an 'ex cabinet minister' freely dishing his embitterment about. We must remember that many so called 'Tories' Misery May etc for example, are bitter old has-been remoaners who are now firmly ensconced within the World Economic Forum's ranks to bring down the present administration and similar worldwide. "Ve have penetrated many cabinets" founder of this hideous Davos centred organisation boasts like he's Ernst Stavro Blofeld. see here this is real and dangerous nutter, with a heap of money to bribe and cheat with ...

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=klaus+scwab+says+we+have+penetrated+cabinets&atb=v314-1&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRxtiD8Z6gBI
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...