Another firm going bust ? - no pun 😎

Started by Alex, July 28, 2023, 05:23:00 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

What's happened to transvestites  :grin:   And is there a word for women who dress as men ? Maybe it's just men who are pervies ? 

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on August 05, 2023, 10:02:09 AMWhat's happened to transvestites  :grin:  And is there a word for women who dress as men ? Maybe it's just men who are pervies ? 

Yes, they're just called lesbians.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Don't Trannies dress nor mally as men but occasionally feel the need to dress as women ?  A lesbian is a female who dresses and acts likes a man full time, so not the same thing :hmm:    Having said that it's not always possible to spot a lesbian or a homosexual man.

Ruthio

Quote from: Alex on 05/08/2023, 10:42:27Don't Trannies dress nor mally as men but occasionally feel the need to dress as women ?  A lesbian is a female who dresses and acts likes a man full time, so not the same thing     Having said that it's not always possible to spot a lesbian or a homosexual man.

Of course it's not, because in the main they are sensible folk who keep their flipping sexuality and same sex preferences vto themselves, as they should. 

klondike

I think transvestite just means a cross dresser so can apply to either sex.

Jacqueline

When my husband had a craft market stall years ago, once a month on a Thursday a group of  transvestite men used to go shopping dressed up as women with their wives in tow. I would have loved to see my husbands face when he had to serve one of them, he is not very good at keeping a straight face!!!  Seriously though girls, would any of you go out with your husband dressed as a woman??? either he or I would have to go.

Alex

Years ago I had a friend, a lovely work colleague whose husband turned out to be  ?   I'm not sure what he was.  They had two kids but he decided he preferred to be a woman and she used to go shopping with him to choose his clothes.  This was of course after she got over the shock of the double life he'd been leading.