Another firm going bust ? - no pun 😎

Started by Alex, July 28, 2023, 05:23:00 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

klondike

Incredible that anybody thinks that will help to sell womens clothes to the main group that buys them. Well I'm making an assumption there on the main group that buys them I suppose.

Ruthio

Good grief, what a bloody horrible sight!

Scrumpy

I think it's great advertising if it's taken as being tongue in cheek.. 
Would I buy anything from them ?  No..  

Sam has been dead many years.. He was a 6ft 2 .. Firefighter..  He would carry anyone down a ladder to rescue them from danger.. I can just picture him carrying this ( person) over his shoulder..  :grin: :wink:
Heaven knows what he would think of this crazy world..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Jacqueline

They don't want women  to exist any more, all the actions of sufragettes to get us the vote, , women's lib, equal pay fight etc. now these bloody men in dresses think they can muscle in on what we fought for, they can bugger off no way!!!!!

It is women apparently who are more tollarent of trans people, more fool us,  give them an inch and they will take a yard, a man can't become a women that's it we shouldn't indulge them.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

A REAL woman would have shaved her legs...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

They're a Canadian firm I believe, which may explain the advert. :grin: 

"Blush welcomes people of all backgrounds, ages, financial statuses, sexual orientation and sexual identity, without preconceived ideas, prejudice or judgement. "

:angry:

Michael Rolls

actually, that picture is a judgement in itself - this bearder oik is a WOMAN
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on July 29, 2023, 09:45:21 AMactually, that picture is a judgement in itself - this bearder oik is a WOMAN
I reckon you're right, the perv has to be a woman who's transitioned to male for it to make any sense.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Ruthio

Quote from: Diasi on July 29, 2023, 11:20:15 AMI reckon you're right, the perv has to be a woman who's transitioned to male for it to make any sense.
Well I hope she's happy now to look such a wreck

klondike

I think its just a bloke in women's underclothes. Quite why they use that as an advert I don't understand. It was from when T stood for transvestite rather than transexual.