WHERE ARE THEY.. !!!

Started by Scrumpy, September 21, 2022, 08:43:37 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I really did hope that the  members who were looking for a new forum had chosen us rather than PF... 
  They seem to be settling in well over there..
If any can see this message please note.
We are a forum made up of past PF members.. We didn't set up this forum to cause any problems.. We did it because PF was slowly going under..
We have no moderators.. No restrictions on what is said.. We also have a Private Message facility..  Klondike does all the technical stuff.. he tells us about it but no-one understands what is said..
 I do hope that you give us a try.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

So many of them joined PF so I guess it was like being at home for them over there.  The newbies outnumber the oldies on there now, for posts that is.   Would you really have wanted that for here  ?    :hmm:
Hopefully one or two will wander back, once Sciatica wades in. :grin:

klondike

Perhaps they'll see Sciatica off. If they try (s)he doubtless will be reporting them to his Chrisship for their transgressions.

Scrumpy

They outnumber Sciatico ..they won't take any crap..
Hopefully they will get fed up with the restrictions..
As for outnumbering the regulars the regulars seem to welcome the change and join in with the conversations..
 Yes.. I would have liked them over here.. It doesn't matter that they outnumber a forum.. they add toward making up an interesting forum.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Dongles seems to like posting...