So who is on the naughty step?

Started by klondike, December 29, 2021, 03:14:53 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Quote from: Jacqueline on December 30, 2021, 09:34:47 PM
Hi Guys,  Not  sure if I should be here on on the other forum, or which one I am on even,  getting a bit confused, and it doesn't take much these days. After losing two long replies which got timed out and I was on my tablet so didn't back them up got a bit fed up, what with Christmas and things seem to have missed out on what is going on.

Please let me know if I should be here or there, thanks.

It isn't a choice between one or the other forum, I'm on both of them, as are most of us.

You can use both forums.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

The timeout can happen if you don't check stay logged in. The default is 60 minutes then the cookie that records that you are logged in expires so your post will then fail. I always check that having been caught out in the past. both forums will be the same in that respect. I think the outages on PF itself have been fixed now. Probably with a rectangle of plastic   :smiley:

Scrumpy

I don't have a choice.... I'll have 'kicked the bucket' before my posts are released from being monitored..  :halo:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

1955vintage

It is amusing to hear Scatico moaning about being on delayed posting.

I confess it was I who posts as whostolemyhair on the other forum, and christened the Deep WGP. Industrial strength pillock did not do him justice.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Quote from: 1955vintage on December 31, 2021, 09:10:14 AM
It is amusing to hear Scatico moaning about being on delayed posting.

I confess it was I who posts as whostolemyhair on the other forum, and christened the Deep WGP. Industrial strength pillock did not do him justice.

Sciatico  said .. ' My posts still appear long after they are made and by then the subject has moved on.'
1955 Vintage replied.. 'I wouldn't worry, most of us have you on ignore anyway'..
:grin: :grin: :grin: Brilliant reply.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

crabbyob

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 31, 2021, 08:49:20 AM
I don't have a choice.... I'll have 'kicked the bucket' before my posts are released from being monitored..  :halo:

sorry honey twas i who suggested your e-mail because most folk knew it... but then i put up a new one for me then added my usual one, but i havent been reprimanded ...yet... :fishing: but who knows... i admit this is my new forum but i will drop into tother, but it is no longer my 'habit'... sorry again Scrumps

Sheila

Shame on you crabbyob for getting Scrumpy 'into trouble'.  :shocked: :shocked:

klondike

... and detected trying to chat up Brian too. Oh the shame  :smiley:

Sorry about the effective ban though Scrumpy. That pre moderation is a pain. I'm amazed that the other two are staying on PF with it in place. I'd assumed a ban for me if he had the hump  but not others.

Scrumpy

I'm special... 
and I know Brian loves me.. He will wake up one day and ask  ' Where is my Scrumpy' ?

crabbyob

perhaps a beggar might stop him in the street and tell him.. :yay: