99,999 pounds

Started by Scrumpy, April 04, 2022, 10:57:21 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Is not a 'Life changing' amount of money to win..
Andi Peters ( hands out prize wining money) was told to stop using the phrase 'life changing' when handing out prize money on daytime TV..
He explained how lawyers told him that if Richard Branson had won 1 million pounds it would not be 'life changing'
Andi Peters said ' We have this ridiculous  situation where ITV lawyers say you can't say the word 'life changing' unless it's 101,000 or more.. That's the new rule..

Would 99,000 change your life..? .. What do others think.?
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

To be honest it wouldn't change mine but it would for millions of younger folk and absolutely so for those on the breadline.

Scrumpy

Michael Rolls

Quote from: klondike on April 04, 2022, 11:01:16 AM
To be honest it wouldn't change mine but it would for millions of younger folk and absolutely so for those on the breadline.
Same here - I'm rich (at the moment, but I feel that the government is working on it) because I have as much as I need
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

it would certainly change mine

Jacqueline

It would change mine and my kids.

GrannyMac

I don't think it would change ours as such. It would however give us complete peace of mind for the future, plus boosting our grandchildren's bank accounts. But there's little we need (or even want) now that we don't or can't have. 

It could transform the lives of younger families on low incomes.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Are any of the men above looking for 'company'..?
Not you crabbyob... you don't fit the bill... :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :nooo:

crabbyob

i am wounded, i have a rich lifes tapestry, which is far better than any bank account

klondike

I'm not rich. I'm frugal by habit. Still interested Scrumpy  :smiley:

Alex

It would change my life deffo, how nice to have £99,000 sat in the bank - it wouldn't be sat for long, at least not all of it. :smiley:

Raven

It would make a huge difference to me.  :clap: