Covid Restrictions

Started by hugh, February 12, 2022, 02:52:48 PM

« previous - next »

hugh

Great news for English holiday makers, with all travel restrictions being lifted in time for half time holidays. I do not think it will happen in Scotland for a while, Nicola will not at any price follow a good example set by Boris. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Happy Golfer

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

-Oy-

I can understand most of it, but no legal requirement to self isolate if tested positive is just bonkers. 
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Alex

I agree, no requirement to self isolate if you get it ? so you can go about your daily business passing it on to all and sundry.  Crazy !

klondike

They aren't saying you have to they are just removing the legal requirement to. There is no legal requirement to isolate for anything much yet most people do the decent thing and don't go out spreading their ailments. Probably more being made of it than there is actually to it.

-Oy-

I think if I found out somone in my company in public had tested positive but had chosen not to isolate - I would punch them in the face. Then sanitise.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

klondike

I doubt many would though. Those that didn't care wouldn't be taking tests or cheating on them anyway.

-Oy-

hugh

Quote from: -Oy- on February 12, 2022, 09:34:32 PM
I think if I found out somone in my company in public had tested positive but had chosen not to isolate - I would punch them in the face. Then sanitise.

Just how many people get tested these days Oy. Must be thousands who have got it and do not know it. :?: :?:
Happy Golfer

Scrumpy

I think it irresponsible to go near others when you know that you are tested positive..
My family keep up with testing... They are workers and meet the public..

In time I think symptoms will be called a 'heavy cold' or 'flu' .. and the word covid will be lost.. We will get our yearly jabs for both as usual..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..