It's started!

Started by Michael Rolls, January 26, 2023, 09:21:08 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Isla Bryson has been sent to HMP Corton Vale in Stirling to await sentencing. 'Her' crime? Rape. Two counts of rape. Isla Bryson was formerly Adam Graham and is a transgender woman described in the report as 'male bodied'. So, this is happening even without Sturgeon's mad gender reassignment bill coming into force. Madness!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Sheila

As Julia Hartley-Brewer said this morning 'a woman can't rape another woman.  He is a man'.

klondike

There should be a required procedure for transgendered males prior to them entering a female prison. I'd prefer bricks and a scalpel but would settle for just a scalpel being involved in it.

Jacqueline

Why do they even give this bloke the time of day? he is a male rapist, I wouldn't even acknowledge his new name, if he is "male bodied" he is still Adam Graham, a man.  He should go to a male prison, and maybe if there is justice see how rape feels if one of the other inmates has a go.

Scrumpy

He didn't feel 'safe' in a male prison.. 
 The idiots are running the asylum...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Jacqueline

Why should he feel safe? he didn't give a damn about the safety of his rape victims, he is just a coward who changed to a woman as he knows what will happen to him in a men's jail. 

klondike

There's a chance it might in a women's jail too. Perhaps he'll get a free op.....

Raven

Actually the women held in Cornton Vale are no angels, I don't doubt they would give this person the lesson of his life if they got a hold of him. :nooo:  :wink:  :1040:

January 26, 2023, 03:08:33 PM
They have changed their minds, it's to be another prison.

BBC News - Transgender rapist Isla Bryson to be moved from women's prison
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-64413242

JBR

Quote from: Raven on January 26, 2023, 03:01:58 PMActually the women held in Cornton Vale are no angels, I don't doubt they would give this person the lesson of his life if they got a hold of him. :nooo:  :wink:  :1040:

January 26, 2023, 03:08:33 PM
They have changed their minds, it's to be another prison.

BBC News - Transgender rapist Isla Bryson to be moved from women's prison
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-64413242
Hopefully, a male prison.
He'll no doubt get all the raping he wants in there!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

They will probably find him a comfortable room in a *****star hotel..  With bodyguards to protect him..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Alex

Still got all his bits !!

[/url]

Jacqueline

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

GrannyMac