Camilla..

Started by Scrumpy, February 06, 2022, 10:10:55 AM

« previous - next »

Floydy

Are you fucking kidding me? This horse faced old slag that was cheating on her husband and shagging Charles throughout his courtship and marriage to Diana despite knowing full well what Diana was going to become is now going to be queen herself? Her whole affair and affection for Charles probably contributed to the reasons Diana was murdered and we're supposed to respect her as a monarch? Fuck right off....

crabbyob

why dont you tell us what you really feel, Floydy?
where does Charlie stand in all this....
did you know he was the UKs top grants earner from the EU's agriculture policies.. [1080]

Raven

I have always liked Camilla, and I don't care who likes it and who doesn't.  :cool:  :grin:

Jacqueline

Quote from: crabbyob on February 07, 2022, 03:05:56 PM
why dont you tell us what you really feel, Floydy?
where does Charlie stand in all this....
did you know he was the UKs top grants earner from the EU's agriculture policies.. [1080]

Why is that no surprise? they sure know how to milk the system don't they?

Alex

Quote from: Floydy on February 07, 2022, 03:02:30 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? This horse faced old slag that was cheating on her husband and shagging Charles throughout his courtship and marriage to Diana despite knowing full well what Diana was going to become is now going to be queen herself? Her whole affair and affection for Charles probably contributed to the reasons Diana was murdered and we're supposed to respect her as a monarch? Fuck right off....

I liked Diana too, but it was 40 years ago :rolleyes: and like it or not Charles got to marry the love of his life - unlike Princess Margaret.

Floydy

Quote from: Alex on February 07, 2022, 05:10:24 PM
:rolleyes: and like it or not Charles got to marry the love of his life.

Oh that makes it all ok then...

zoony

I agree Alex. Very easy to judge and slag off.

Alex

Quote from: Floydy on February 07, 2022, 05:39:19 PM

Oh that makes it all ok then...

Did I say it makes it OK  ?  Shit happens....

All I'm saying is 40 years is a long time to hold a grudge.  Her Majesty seems to have moved on and she didn't have to rely on The News of the World for the facts. 

Floydy

Yep you're right, lets also forgive Hitler for the holocaust too eh?

Floydy

Quote from: Alex on February 07, 2022, 07:48:14 PM
Did I say it makes it OK  ?  Shit happens....

All I'm saying is 40 years is a long time to hold a grudge

Shit happens? Sure does. lets not hold a grudge about Hillsborough either then....

1955vintage

Might want to reign it in a bit, Floydie, foul language is a sign of losing the argument.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Scrumpy

Quote from: 1955vintage on February 08, 2022, 08:00:15 AM
Might want to reign it in a bit, Floydie, foul language is a sign of losing the argument.

I agree..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

TREBOR

I liked Diana and there was a time when I blamed Camilla. Diana was no saint but she was hoodwinked good and proper into marriage with a man who had a long standing mistress. Then I found out more about their affaire and how Charles was discouraged from marying her. She has a "past" and wasn't grand enough. Sod that for a game of soldiers. He should have stood out back then for the woman he loved instead of allowing himself to be manipulated into marrying a naive girl of 19.

Im no fan of the royals but she will make a good queen consort. She is wise enough to stay in the background and not cramp his style the way Diana did. Charles will not be the first man to be jealous of his wifes' popularity.

Floydy

Whose arguing? My foul mouthed comment was a general comment not aimed at anyone. It just makes me bloody annoyed at the narrow minded blinkered opinion of idiots who evidently think Charles and Camel-ila are our betters. What short memories some people have....
As for the monarchy, instead of handing it over to these two disgusting examples wouldn't the obvious thing to do be handing over to William and Kate, sod succession protocol. As far as i can see, these two haven't ever put a foot wrong (let alone a dick), they're well liked universally and would get younger people on board effectively saving the ailing outdated monarchy. Makes sense?

Scrumpy

Quote from: Floydy on February 08, 2022, 10:34:06 AM
It just makes me bloody annoyed at the narrow minded blinkered opinion of idiots who evidently think Charles and Camel-ila are our betters. What short memories some people have....
As for the monarchy, instead of handing it over to these two disgusting examples wouldn't the obvious thing to do be handing over to William and Kate, sod outdated protocol.

Narrow minded blinkered opinions of idiots who think Charles and Camilla are our betters..
.. two disgusting examples.. Hand over to William and Kate..

I can not understand why you would think that Charles and Camilla are our 'betters' but not Kate and William..
Those two 'disgusting examples' have not put a step wrong for years..
Who is to say that Kate and William will get it right.. !!
You need to get up to date with your thinking.. We don't live in a perfect world and never will..
Are you sure that our 'Goody, good' royals have never put a step wrong behind closed doors..!!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..