David Cameron

Started by Alex, November 13, 2023, 09:18:46 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Was seen going into Number 10.  So we've had a PM foisted upon us, with a Brexit hating chancellor who most people hate, are we now to be given a 'has been' ex PM representing us ?

klondike

Better that idiot than the war criminal

Alex

Alex

Now been confirmed Cameron is new Foreign Secretary
James Cleverly new Home Secretary

Michael Rolls

I hadn't even realised that Cameron was still an MP. After he ran away over Brexit I thought he had stepped down.
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

I think they've had to make him a lord , not sure Mike.

klondike

Quote from: Alex on November 13, 2023, 10:02:46 AMWhich war criminal
I was just considering ex-PMs and was thinking of Blair. I didn't even know Cameron was still an MP.

November 13, 2023, 10:47:48 AM
Quote from: Alex on November 13, 2023, 10:33:13 AMI think they've had to make him a lord , not sure Mike.
So not only a PM not elected by the public or party members to be PM we now have a Foreigh Secretary unelected by anybody to even be an MP.

You couldn't make it up. Except the Tories just did. They must have a death wish as they have just admitted that none in the HoC are fit to hold that great office of state.

dextrous63

In a shock move, they're now bringing back Winston Churchill to head the renewed department of War, and Margaret Thatcher as Secretary of State for Coal Mines.

klondike

There's a reader's poll in the Express. Express readers don't seem impressed. Breitbart are saying this is a lurch to the globalist left.

dextrous63

Cameron's first task is to get us all to hug a Hamas supporter.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on November 13, 2023, 11:00:56 AMThere's a reader's poll in the Express. Express readers don't seem impressed. Breitbart are saying this is a lurch to the globalist left.

Similarly in the Telegraph (though I didn't see a poll) based on readers' comments.

I agree with them that Braverman was a last chance to rescue the party, after all their recent (and not so recent) mistakes.

Labour also seem to be losing support from what I read, due to several stupid mistakes not least by Mr Flip-Flop himself.

That is encouraging, and I sincerely hope that everyone disenchanted by what the 'two main parties' are doing will give their votes to Reform, our final hope.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

Too late to save the tories now, despite Starmer's best efforts.

Braverman will become leader after Sunak resigns after the GE next year and hopefully provide support to Reform whilst tempering perhaps one or two of any extreme policies, should they emerge.

Scrumpy

'Bring out your dead'       That immediately came to my mind..

The Tories are signing their own death warrant.. Ghastly lot..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

We don't seem to have political leaders who understand the mood of the country. What a mess.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63