What have you been watching...

Started by zoony, April 30, 2022, 05:04:49 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

If you like Reacher you may like the Joe Picket stories by CJ Box.

Michael Rolls

Quote from: klondike on May 06, 2022, 10:42:23 AM
If you like Reacher you may like the Joe Picket stories by CJ Box.
Got them all - love them
Mike 👍👍👍
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Just dawned on me that it must be well over a week since I last turned on the TV for other than YouTube or Netflix. I suppose they do still do programmes?
Mike
[email protected]

zoony

Aye, but not as we know 'em Captain..

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Raven

I found an old external drive thing at the back of my desk last time I was down in Perth, just got around to seeing what's on it. I was delighted to find 50 episodes of a comedy series I used to enjoy with my daughter. "The Ghost and Mrs Muir" Dunc had never heard of it but is really enjoying watching it now, and I'm loving seeing them all again.

klondike

I'm still playing spot the white man in Hugh's recommended "The Rising". At least half the main characters seem to be mixed race. Made by Sky which may explain that.

zoony

Quote from: Raven on May 07, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
I found an old external drive thing at the back of my desk last time I was down in Perth, just got around to seeing what's on it. I was delighted to find 50 episodes of a comedy series I used to enjoy with my daughter. "The Ghost and Mrs Muir" Dunc had never heard of it but is really enjoying watching it now, and I'm loving seeing them all again.

Im sure I remember The Ghost And Mrs Muir as a one-off film with (I think) the lovely Greer Garson starring.

Raven

It came out first in a B/W film late 40s early 50s, around then. Then a lot later on a series was made about it.

zoony

Just finished 'Life After Life. Bit of an odd one but enjoyable all the same.

Scrumpy

I started watching 'Life after Life'.. It was not for me a bit  'Groundhog Day'.. !!
It has a fantastic write up..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Is it me ?
I've watched a few films over the last few weeks which are good, but the endings are disappointing.

zoony

It's a tv series Alex.. BBC I think. Scrumps; It's supPOSED to be like Groundhog Day!! :nooo:

Alex

Quote from: zoony on May 08, 2022, 12:55:40 PM
It's a tv series Alex.. BBC I think. Scrumps; It's supPOSED to be like Groundhog Day!! :nooo:
Sorry I didn't realise it was a 'Life after Life ' thread  :clap: thought it was about anything we're watching  :hmm:

zoony

Are you being sarky ? 'Course it's about anything. The L after L comments were just that..