The Quo.

Started by Raven, April 09, 2022, 10:04:47 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Sat watching a Status Quo Concert just now on Sky Arts. Really enjoying it, I love their music. :yahoo: Anyone else watching.

-Oy-

No but I was a BIG fan back in the day :)
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Alex

I loved Status Quo too, Down Down, Paper Plains, You're in the Army Now too many to list. I think they're still going even after the death of Rick Parfitt

crabbyob

yes i also enjoyed their music... perhaps not the most gifted musically of our groups but hey
if they were good enough for Les Batersby then WTF do i know... :smug:

Raven

Quote from: crabbyob on April 10, 2022, 12:05:04 PM
yes i also enjoyed their music... perhaps not the most gifted musically of our groups but hey
if they were good enough for Les Batersby then WTF do i know... :smug:

They also punched him outside the Rovers, poor Les he was always in a muddle of some sort.

-Oy-

Hahahahaaa that's great!

I saw them erm.... 4 times I think. Back in the day When the Quo were still the fantastic 4 and before it all went "poppy" :)
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Alex

The good old days when Coronation Street was fun to watch ! 
The only time I've ever set foot in Old Trafford was to see Status Quo and it's so long ago I can't remember much about it. :grin:

crabbyob

thats because you were over awed Alex.... at least you have visited Old Trafford a feat not many Man Uted fans achieve.... [2090]

Alex

Nothing to brag about crabbyob  :grin: :grin:

crabbyob

i have been to Hampden many times, and Cathkin...lol... they have been out of the league for sixty years... i have been to both Doncaster Rovers grounds, and Elland Road... plus the old Wembley... only once it was crap, but Scotland won, it was the Jubilee game when the Scots decided they owned the pitch, i was on the last train out the coppers stopped the trains to punnish the fans... but these are the only groundsw i have ever been to... i was born 100 yards  from Douglas Park, home of Hamilton Accies, but hjave never been thru the gates