Evangelical.

Started by Raven, March 06, 2023, 09:27:49 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

We have a new or maybe a not so new member over on the mother ship, going by the name of "Evangelical"
Very strange posts IMO for a newbie Sooooooo, is it Brian Mark 2, or one of our ex members back for a lark, or just a WUM.
What do you think? Personally I wouldn't put it past BL, but who knows.

Jacqueline

He sounded very much like our Brian, I even asked him if he was related, " a man said" seems very familiar.

Raven

Quote from: Jacqueline on March 06, 2023, 10:55:51 AMHe sounded very much like our Brian, I even asked him if he was related, " a man said" seems very familiar.

Yes I saw that, it's actually what made me ask here.  :smiley:

Scrumpy

I doubt it is Brian.. He would have done this years back.. 
 Anyone can sound like Brian.. He doesn't hide anything..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Chris will check IP addresses, if they match...

Its very Brian style.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

I haven't been on there for a while now, must have a look

Alex

I've had a quick look it's Big Lou who had sooooooooooooooooooooo many names I've forgotten all of them. 
How many can you remember  ?  :grin:  :grin:

Raven

Yes I did wonder if it was her back for an other round of nonsense. Oh Well, as they say....... Watch this space.  :busted:

GrannyMac

Quote from: Alex on March 06, 2023, 08:34:55 PMI've had a quick look it's Big Lou who had sooooooooooooooooooooo many names I've forgotten all of them. 
How many can you remember  ?  :grin:  :grin:
Ruby, Trebor ?
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

She's got two here. ME and TREBOR 

Started on PF as BigLouis then swapped to SneakySnoopySniper (or similar) saying the old password had been lost and I'm guessing was registered with a fake email so couldn't be reset. 

Flounced for some reason I forget on PF saying she and her psychology student friend found us all very amusing and would be the subject of the friend's dissertation. Reappeared soon after as TREBOR iirc. 

Spent most of her time moaning about her Indian (I assume as her name was apparently Mrs  Gungah Dinh) neighbour and telling us which courier was picking up the antiques (tat?) she was selling at auction (eBay?) every day.

Supposedly a very intelligent lady with maybe three PhDs and several languages to her credit.

I recall an impression of a lack of interest in personal hygiene and being dressed in some sort of drape made from old curtains most of the time but can't recall if that was from something specific in posts or just my imagination.

The one post I found looked more like Brian than such an educated lady but I freely admit to only realising the two here were one and the same from the IP address used and that being linked to BL by the email which Scrumpy recognised.

I should probably add that BL was not my favourite poster.

Raven

No mine either, she annoyed the hell out of me for some reason, no idea what, just the way I felt.
The ME on the orignal forum is not Herself, I know that ME from another forum. Nice guy but not been on for ages.

Sheila

She's on gransnet fairly often.  

Scrumpy

She certainly is an enigma.. She has, over the years , sent me a couple of emails.. Once concerning Tesco delivery .. one asking about joining this site.. 
Interesting lady.. to say the least.. Loved cats.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex