So what will bring Boris down?

Started by klondike, January 31, 2022, 05:04:20 PM

« previous - next »

1955vintage

Will the departing staff have a leaving party?
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Fed up with the lot of them.. Put an end to this Tom Foolery and get on with running the country.. A job that you are all well paid for..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Jacqueline

hugh

I believe Boris gave the staff far to much freedom and he his now paying the price. The staff are now using any reason to get out before before being shown the door. Pleased to see the media not being fooled.
Happy Golfer

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 04, 2022, 09:13:29 AMget on with running the country.. A job that you are all well paid for..
I fear that most of them couldn't run a whelk stall on Blackpool prom in high season.

crabbyob

but i bet all of them attended the right school

Jacqueline

I wonder if those who have left attended those parties and are jumping before they are pushed?

Alex

I know it's boring, but let's remind ourselves of what people are actually demanding the PM resigns over.
a) Giving a work speech to work colleagues in a garden
b) Being given cake by his work colleagues between meetings
c) Being 50 miles away when other people held an actual party.

Not my words but I echo them   :cool: :cool: :cool:

crabbyob

on my scale of wrong doers those shouting in parliament for his resignation are away above Boris.
so shouldnt the cabinet have held meetings  :?: , we just know the opposition were holding meetings on what to shout about, but of course they all observed social distancing... mental pygmies all of them  :yell:

Alex

John Major climbed on the 'Boris out' bandwagon ! now there a fine upstanding man..... this is from The Spectator:

In belatedly clambering aboard the creaking anti-Boris bandwagon over partygate, Major is at least demonstrating one thing that becomes plainer by the day: the chorus of denunciation of Johnson and his administration appears to have less to do with illicit parties, wine glugging, and cake scoffing, than with the 'Blob' exacting revenge for Brexit.

Scrumpy

John Major..!!  The pot calling the kettle..!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

hugh

All people who believe in BREXIT should hope he his not brought down. The person who is likely to replace him could well be a remoaner and will go soft with the EU, and we will not get what we want. If he has broke the rules then he should pay an heavy fine, but stay put, doing his job. Labour Party and the SNP should not be allowed to win.
Happy Golfer