So what will bring Boris down?

Started by klondike, January 31, 2022, 05:04:20 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Worst outcome would be a confidence vote he survives. We saw enough of a crippled PM with May. The country needs somebody with their party behind them. Regardless of any vote result just to have an election would say he is crippled.
Crap kicking off in Ukraine
Crap kicking off with the EU now the NI Unionists have lost patience

We need a strong leader now more than ever. BS about levelling up isn't going to do it.

Jacqueline

Quote from: crabbyob on February 02, 2022, 06:29:19 PM
they are pedants not politicians, you and i could write out what Starmer and the SNP are going to say, and neither is asking a question that might help their constituents... yes Boris was wrong, and he will be wrong again, but whoever replaces him will be step backwackwards, unlike replacing Starmer whose demice would certainly help his party....
Dont you dare resign Boris...

I feel the same as you crabbyob.  If Boris does go heaven help us as I cannot think of anyone else  who would be up to the job.

klondike

Quote from: Jacqueline on February 03, 2022, 09:23:00 AM
I cannot think of anyone else  who would be up to the job.
Nor can I. The problem is neither is Boris now he's walking around with all those knives hanging out of his back. I can't see any other outcome than Boris falling. All I ask is "Don't shoot the messenger".

Jacqueline

Isn't it a poor show that we can't think of  anyone in Parliament who would make a good and strong Prime Minister to follow Boris, what a shower they all are and whats worse we the public voted for them all.

klondike

Well I voted for what they said that would do not what they ended up doing.

Michael Rolls

well there was that, and I also voted to keep Labour out
Mike (doesn't mean that I voted twice!)
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

we heard you the first time...
it was said a long time ago that if labour lost Scotland it would condem the UK to tory rule...., that turned out to be true, but even with a mega majority they are ripping their party apart...

Scrumpy

They are fools.. behaving like fools..
The idiots are running the asylum..

They need to close ranks.. and bloody quickly..
Instead of all this back stabbing..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

hugh

Its all about the remainers taking revenge, they went from the front to the back, and now they have the chance to get rid of Boris, and take us back into the EU.
Happy Golfer

klondike

Going back into the EU isn't going to happen.

Alex

Odd it's a lot of remainers causing the trouble.

Scrumpy

People are fed up with it all..
Brexit... Covid.. Parties..

I doubt they would put up with Remainers trying to get us back into the EU..
They just want things back to normal now..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Remainers want revenge. Cummings wants revenge. People want a PM that gets on doing what the manifesto promised, doesn't do a bunch of very expensive stuff it didn't mention, sorts out the bloody dinghy boys and doesn't tell a load of porkies. The porkies might be forgiven if all the other stuff got done but few believe it will. I certainly don't.

hugh

Staff resigning in number 10, I wonder if they got out before being kicked out by Boris  :?: :?: :?: :?:
Happy Golfer

klondike

Not sure but he could hardly sack them for attending parties organised by him and Carrie could he? Or given they had organised some any others either.