O J Simpson

Started by muddy, April 11, 2024, 04:27:22 PM

« previous - next »

muddy

Has died .
I have always believed he murdered his ex wife and the young waiter .

Scrumpy

News..
O J Simpson dead.!!  Nothing important then..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I think he murdered her too, she even phoned the police !  No idea why he got away with it unless the jury was all black.

muddy

I think it may have been and he had a good layer who played the racism card .

Silver Tabby

Quote from: muddy on April 11, 2024, 07:05:36 PMI think it may have been and he had a good layer who played the racism card .

Now there's a freudian slip!

Never heard of him - what did he do - apart from (allegedly) murder people?

muddy

He was a well known American football star and made some films .
He murdered his ex wife and a young waiter  who was returning her mothers spectacles that she had forgotton  ( she and her mother  had been dining out at the restaurant where he worked)

His wife had called the police on numerous occasions on her ex husband in fear of her life .

He attacked her on the walkway of her house . It was especially horrific murder she was practically decapitated . It was thought the young waiter came across the scene he was also murdered brutally

Simpson was then chased by police for a couple of  hours .
There was evidence in abundance . He had her blood and DNA all over him .
Despite this an all or mostly all black jury decided he was not guilty .

The families of  the two murder victims took out a civil case which they won and were awarded $33 million ( which they never got )

He was later jailed for other offences .

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68792486

Michael Rolls

thoroughly unpleasant man - we are better off without him
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Silver Tabby

Thank you for the information, Muddy.  He sounds revolting - how on earth did he escape the death penalty - I believe they still have/had it in Los Angeles.

muddy

Majority black jury in the wake of the Rodney King killing .

Scrumpy

At the time the black public called it a racist trail.. He, Simpson, was being picked on because of his colour.. 
The 'racist card' has been in use for many years.. 
The (killing) of George Floyd brought the Black Lives Matter to a head..
Now there is no stopping them.. The racist card is played more than cards played in a Blackjack game in Vegas..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 12, 2024, 12:52:15 PMAt the time the black public called it a racist trail.. He, Simpson, was being picked on because of his colour..
The 'racist card' has been in use for many years..
The (killing) of George Floyd brought the Black Lives Matter to a head..
Now there is no stopping them.. The racist card is played more than cards played in a Blackjack game in Vegas..

I agree, Scrumpy.