Migrant Hotels

Started by Alex, November 07, 2022, 07:30:25 PM

« previous - next »

Ashy

I'd like to know what is the government's exit strategy for this mess.

They seem to be in a hole, and still digging furiously.

Alex

Today it's the Hilton Garden Hotel 7 miles from Conway North Wales, nearby village has 400 residents and a primary school.

Diasi

The answer is simple, no nearby channel rescue boats on 24/7standby, those that don't drown make it across & those that do, don't.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

They should stop the RNLI bringing them in. Lorry drivers that bring in illegals even unknowingly get fined. A once respected group and now reviled by many.

If this trip is so dangerous why are there so few that drown and such a fuss over those that do?

Alex

If Border Farce and RNLI boats don't bring them in, they'll be landing on beaches all along the south coast and nobody will know where they are.   OK some will drown, but the majority make it to shore then scarper.
I just don't know what the answer is, apart from bursting the dinghies on the French beaches.

klondike

Home Guard. Any volunteers?

Alex

Liverpool's £20 million pound SEEL STREET HOTEL has been handed over to the Home Office to accommodate migrants.   

oh dear.

Ashy

Quote from: Alex on November 11, 2022, 05:25:29 PMIf Border Farce and RNLI boats don't bring them in, they'll be landing on beaches all along the south coast and nobody will know where they are.  OK some will drown, but the majority make it to shore then scarper.
I just don't know what the answer is, apart from bursting the dinghies on the French beaches.
We should treat them like the enemy they are, instead of pretending they are long lost friends.