Russian Pipeline

Started by Alex, September 28, 2022, 08:20:16 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

I saw that. I'm not sure if she is a deputy of some sort for when he is taking a nap or the vice president though.

Alex

Quote from: Ashy on September 29, 2022, 10:33:44 PMHis deputy is no better. Recently filmed telling the world she is proud that the USA is allied with North Korea.

There are 300 million people in the USA. Are these two really the best they can do?

Oooops  ! :cool:

Ashy

Quote from: klondike on September 30, 2022, 09:25:44 AMI saw that. I'm not sure if she is a deputy of some sort for when he is taking a nap or the vice president though.
My understanding of the adjective "vice" here means deputy. Of course it could mean who organises visits to private islands and other activities.

klondike

I think the US Vice President is more than a gopher. I'll see if I can find out.

It's the VP

Ashy

It makes a change for one of her speeches to camera to make any sense whatsoever. The vice president has some defined duties as far as I know but the principle is "in the place of" so the presidium can be in two places at once.

Mike Pence, for example, could have asked some of the states to audit the last election but he chose not to.

klondike

I thought in the main VP duties were akin to the heir to the throne - hang around in case needed and try not to cause too many embarrassments. Last one needed was LBJ when Kennedy was shot. All the rest since have just been an expense for the taxpayer.

Ashy

As i understand it the VP signs off the election with the college at the end of their term. I may be wrong of course.

klondike

You probably aren't. In truth I know nothing about the duties of American politicians. As you may have spotted.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]