The New Europeans

Started by Alex, October 19, 2022, 07:50:51 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Raven

Cassandra

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Jacqueline

I want to cry :cry: :cry: :cry: or maybe  :yell: :yell: :yell:

So what will happen to the old Europeans? 

Diasi

Quote from: Jacqueline on October 19, 2022, 08:45:51 PMI want to cry :cry: :cry: :cry: or maybe  :yell: :yell: :yell:

We could legalise hunting, but hunt the New Europeans instead of foxes.

Assuming the hounds weren't put off by the scent.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Jacqueline on October 19, 2022, 08:45:51 PMI want to cry :cry: :cry: :cry: or maybe  :yell: :yell: :yell:

We will slowly, but surely, become minorities in our own countries.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

When I go back to Germany I don't recognise it.  It was bad enough in the 70s/80s  when each street corner had groups of Turks loitering (letching) and smoking old socks.  Now, once you're out of the tourist areas it's 'spot the German'   France is probably worse, although it must be over 30 years since I was there, so we're just catching up I guess - quickly !

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Germany in the 70s at least had one advantage for a smoking Brit - the fag machines took English shillings as Deutsche Mark  :grin:  

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

you sure they don't talk to Brian?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

They're the newcomers, they aren't, & never will be, Europeans.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Alex on October 19, 2022, 07:50:51 PM
Let's be honest, that picture portrays the eventual future of our country.
I'm sorry to sound so negative, but I'm very sad to say that I cannot now see any way of restoring the country to how it once was before all of this mass immigration (illegal and legal) began.

I'd just like to add that I know several people who are not 'white British' but are in my opinion exemplary citizens.  It is true that among the masses from the Third World who have come here over the years, there are also many who have adopted our values and way of life and are, in my opinion, an asset to the country.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire