Pakistan Rattling The Begging Bowl.

Started by Diasi, August 28, 2022, 06:50:42 PM

« previous - next »

Ashy

I could send them a bucket I suppose.

Alex

A bloke knocked on my neighbour's door and asked if he would contribute to the Pakistan floods.

He said he'd love to but his hose only reaches the bottom of the garden.

Yeah, I know it's wicked.......

Alex

Saudi Arabia's KS relief was the first international charity to step in, sending 100 trucks carrying 950 tons of food items to 17 flood-ravaged districts of Pakistan last week. The consignment included 10,000 food packages. So far three convoys of essential food items have been dispatched.

Humanitarian assistance has also arrived from Turkey, while a flight from the UAE brought more than 3,000 tons of critical aid. At least another 15 flights carrying relief supplies are expected to arrive in Pakistan from the UAE in the coming days.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on August 30, 2022, 05:58:10 PMA bloke knocked on my neighbour's door and asked if he would contribute to the Pakistan floods.

He said he'd love to but his hose only reaches the bottom of the garden.

Yeah, I know it's wicked.......
The wicked ones are the best & that one's a cracker.

Especially as I can see the steam coming out of a certain photographer's ears.

Lol. :clap:

P.S. Are you posting it on t'other one?

If not I will & it'll me who gets the flack. Lol  :grin: 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Diasi

I see the virtue-signalling morons have crawled out to have their say.

Any help for Pakistan should come from voluntary public donations, not taxes.

https://bit.ly/3R8Md8H
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I have no control over the use of my taxes paid.. 
 At this moment I wish I didn't pay taxes... Then I wouldn't have this feeling of annoyance ..
 CHARITY begins at HOME.. 
.. and even that should be more closely looked into..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I feel sorry for the poor animals that must have perished.   Yes, some of the pictures are sad and these people are struggling BUT it's not down to us to help the world.  Some of the muslim nations are helping, not before time.

Ashy

I wonder seriously whether any of the aid will be directed to drainage and flood
defences. I doubt it.

Alex

Probably end up with more coming over here I suppose..... This is Birmingham, apparently Indian v Pakistani

https://twitter.com/i/status/1564926765419610112

Sorry Leicester - same difference !

Ashy

If Indians and Paks could get along they wouldn't have created Pakistan. Sad but true. Then there was the Bengal question.