Michaela school wins case

Started by muddy, April 16, 2024, 12:31:38 PM

« previous - next »

muddy

One of Londons leading state schools has worn its case over the arsey Muslim kid who wanted to park in the playground .

( what a weirdo I went to a catholic school and we never wanted to pray in the playground )

All cludos to Katharine Birbalsingh Britains strictest and most successful head mistress

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13313907/Muslim-pupil-leading-London-school-dubbed-Britains-strictest-loses-High-Court-challenge-against-ban-prayer-rituals.html

dextrous63

I do hope the parents have to pay.  Waste of time and effort.

April 16, 2024, 12:53:31 PM
If they had won, the next thing is that someone would have challenged RC schools about their discipline techniques...

Cassandra

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

GrannyMac

That is great news!  A school with a great ethos, so glad they won.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Ruthio

Thank goodness, Common Sense prevails ✔ 

Cassandra

Warning: Don't come to rely on this decision to mean a 'sea change' for the future, too many 'wokes' in the system I fear ...

JBR

Quote from: muddy on April 16, 2024, 12:31:38 PMOne of Londons leading state schools has worn its case over the arsey Muslim kid who wanted to park in the playground .

( what a weirdo I went to a catholic school and we never wanted to pray in the playground )

All cludos to Katharine Birbalsingh Britains strictest and most successful head mistress

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13313907/Muslim-pupil-leading-London-school-dubbed-Britains-strictest-loses-High-Court-challenge-against-ban-prayer-rituals.html
Excellent news.
I do hope that other schools, which benefit from a similarly driven and very sensible head, try to make the same moves.
Ideally, it will need much publicity and reporting in the media in order to make people realise that such a change, an improvement, can actually be made.
Of course, it really depends upon location, naming no names of course!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

muddy

£150000 in legal aid 
Disgusting 

dextrous63

Quote from: muddy on April 16, 2024, 11:20:46 PM£150000 in legal aid
Disgusting
Jesus Christ!!!! Only just seen that bit.

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on April 16, 2024, 05:41:50 PMExcellent news.
I do hope that other schools, which benefit from a similarly driven and very sensible head, try to make the same moves.
Ideally, it will need much publicity and reporting in the media in order to make people realise that such a change, an improvement, can actually be made.
Of course, it really depends upon location, naming no names of course!
So that rules out 90% of the North West, Bradford, Luton & Leicester.

Feel free to add the places I've missed.

April 17, 2024, 08:48:22 AM
Quote from: muddy on April 16, 2024, 11:20:46 PM£150000 in legal aid
Disgusting
I didn't think there was legal aid for a private civil case, I very much doubt that you'd get legal aid to sue someone who libelled you.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

There are some very powerful people who would have paid in order to present this case in court.. I doubt this will affect many schools.. especially in the north..
 Call to prayer will be operating in all schools sooner rather than later..
It is their way of showing us that they are here.. and here to stay..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

If they continue to mess up the very thing that attracted them to this country, then we all suffer.  Pity they seem too short sighted to see that.

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on April 17, 2024, 08:44:47 AMSo that rules out 90% of the North West, Bradford, Luton & Leicester.

Feel free to add the places I've missed.

Which parts of the North-West?
Certainly not where I live, which remains quite civilised.

April 17, 2024, 10:43:29 AM
Quote from: dextrous63 on April 17, 2024, 10:03:02 AMIf they continue to mess up the very thing that attracted them to this country, then we all suffer.  Pity they seem too short sighted to see that.
They will indeed ruin the country.
In a way, the invaders are ruining the country but, to be honest, it is not their fault as they are simply opportunists taking advantage of a weak government and other authorities who must bear the real blame.

Of course, much of the blame must also be placed at the doorsteps of the voters who, I am assured, will elect a Labour government this year.
If nothing else, it will provide a great deal of material for future discussion on this forum!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 17, 2024, 09:17:57 AMThere are some very powerful people who would have paid in order to present this case in court.. I doubt this will affect many schools.. especially in the north..
 Call to prayer will be operating in all schools sooner rather than later..
It is their way of showing us that they are here.. and here to stay..

Srumps,

The very fact that a 'Pupil' processed prosecution is in itself a scandal to even suggest.

In reality an idealistic 'incesensed' parent excited by a Mullah somewhere no doubt prosecuted a nonsensical argument. To get £150k to support such rubbish is crazy. No doubt the approver who processed authority onward was from the same 'persuasion'!