Sadiq Khan

Started by Alex, May 03, 2024, 04:37:12 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I thought we had a thread about Khan and his third term, but I can't find it.  Anyway, I think he will be re-elected, but Twatter is rife with people saying he will lose because muslims won't vote due to Labour's lack of support for Gaza.

Maybe wishful thinking for the Twatterati, but if true, wouldn't it be a turn up for the book ? :cool:

GrannyMac

Wouldn't it just!  🤞 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Amusing if he lost imo.

GrannyMac

Results tonight.  

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

He is probably praying towards mecca as we speak..
If that's what they do..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Oh please please please...

And he has no impact on me at all other than a feeling of revulsion every time I see him or hear him. Not much different from most politicians really.

GrannyMac

It appears he's ahead... :boo:

Cassandra

He will win by a mile, too many muslims now in London to be countered by the rest. This is why he was installed by Blair, who then imported millions of supporters from Pakistan etc, to ensure his residence until he decides to relinquish it to 'Khan 2'.

Additionally the gathering of 'proxy postal votes' at many mosques is a well known activity today, where this sphere of influence is an established social doctrine.

Eventually this profile will convert the whole of the the UK to the paradigm of Islamic Sharia Law. Khan is the prototype Caliph for the UK and eventually Europe.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

muddy

The thing about Sadiq Khan is is quite personable and comes over well in the media .

Naturally I think his conduct especially over the London marches has been disgraceful and I would like to see him gone .

What does anyone know about Susan Hall ? 

klondike

Quote from: GrannyMac on May 04, 2024, 02:19:17 PMIt appears he's ahead... :boo:

My definition would be over two feet lower :grin:

Cassandra

Quote from: muddy on May 04, 2024, 03:58:39 PMThe thing about Sadiq Khan is is quite personable and comes over well in the media .

Naturally I think his conduct especially over the London marches has been disgraceful and I would like to see him gone .

What does anyone know about Susan Hall ?

I think he comes over well because he only answers 'put up' questions by left leaning media organs. I've never known anyone to rile me more just by the sight of them. Horrible little hook nosed, imported parasite.

Hall is a 'One Nation Tory', born from the didactic parents of local council and London Assembly posts. An unsupported nobody, going nowhere.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on May 04, 2024, 05:29:41 PMI think he comes over well because he only answers 'put up' questions by left leaning media organs. I've never known anyone to rile me more just by the sight of them. Horrible little hook nosed, imported parasite.

Hall is a 'One Nation Tory', born from the didactic parents of local council and London Assembly posts. An unsupported nobody, going nowhere.
I'm glad it's just not me who refers to him as hook-nosed in my posts about him.  :upvote: :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Khan was booed and heckled when the result was announced, still with that smug grin on his face.

Meanwhile in Bradford, his muslim brothers celebrate another win, I'm sure there were Pakistani flags draped around some of them.  God help this country

https://twitter.com/i/status/1786722982011806020

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on May 04, 2024, 03:18:45 PMHe will win by a mile, too many muslims now in London to be countered by the rest. This is why he was installed by Blair, who then imported millions of supporters from Pakistan etc, to ensure his residence until he decides to relinquish it to 'Khan 2'.

Additionally the gathering of 'proxy postal votes' at many mosques is a well known activity today, where this sphere of influence is an established social doctrine.

Eventually this profile will convert the whole of the the UK to the paradigm of Islamic Sharia Law. Khan is the prototype Caliph for the UK and eventually Europe.
He will indeed, especially because of the 'proxy postal votes', and we all know how that works.
As Alex added later, the same has happened in Bradford, for obvious reasons.

Other cities will follow.
Our country is becoming - and almost certainly will become - a majority muslim nation in time.
We can all see it coming, and yet for some reason most people are afraid of supporting the people who will do something to stop it.

I apologise for saying this again, especially to the young people who will be the ones to suffer, but unless those who yet form the majority in this country wake up and see the consequences they, or their offspring, will be the ones to suffer.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire