Scrabble for the hard of thinking

Started by klondike, April 12, 2024, 05:24:41 PM

« previous - next »

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 19, 2024, 11:42:52 AMThanks.  But no money, since nobody must be allowed to win, nor lose.

Come to think of it, our political system has evolved into one of inclusivity.  No point voting at all, since the two main parties will always make sure that there are no winners.
Of course.  Losing isn't fair.  Everyone's a winner under our current leadership.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

JBR

Alex

klondike

Great work.

Maybe Go to Jail could be amended as they are all full. Go to London perhaps?  :grin:

dextrous63

Excellent work JB.  I'm going to see about getting it printed onto large paper.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Quote from: klondike on April 21, 2024, 11:42:52 AMGreat work.

Maybe Go to Jail could be amended as they are all full. Go to London perhaps?  :grin:
Or go to Rwanda?  Or bog off back to France?🇫🇷 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: klondike on April 21, 2024, 11:42:52 AMGreat work.

I think that would be a worse punishment!

April 21, 2024, 02:59:11 PM
Quote from: dextrous63 on April 21, 2024, 12:31:14 PMExcellent work JB.  I'm going to see about getting it printed onto large paper.
Thank you.
Actually, I think I printed the original version on two A3 sheets and overlapped them, then covered it in plastic lamination.

Judd

You need to patent that Monopoly board JBR before Waddington's games gets a hold of it, then perhaps you could sell them the design?
A Noble Spirit Embiggens The Smallest Man

klondike

Years back when I worked as a computer operator on night shifts there were jobs that ran for ages with no intervention so we had time on our hands. We mostly played a game called eights with the loser having to wear a cock hat for the rest of the shift but other games were played too including a monster Monopoly board with an inner loop which one of the other operators had designed.

One  advantage I see in JBR's board is that it takes up less space than the traditional one.