The European Commission 🙄

Started by Alex, January 28, 2023, 01:12:42 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

but Greta Thornberg would love it, wouldn't she? And if she's happy....
 :yell:  :yell:  :yell:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

At last and almost too late, decent uncomplicated  people are beginning to understand the 'group-washing' of brains that the WEF and other globalists have successfully achieved, in recent times. Through their 'Pandemic' global dictatorship, where the State knew best was eventually destruction tested and their initial delight turned to despair as the false statistics that were universally accepted at the beginning as sanguine advice, descended to the abysmal congeries of unproven propaganda. The sleazeball Hancock, or as they say over here, 'Bummer' with his hapless and inaccurate forecasters at one time had the majority of people of the UK literally hanging on to every lie they uttered. These evil people are everywhere and we must remain vigilant to their claims of so called 'Reality' from hereon.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

I stopped believing the ridiculous predictions of the modellers very early on. None of it was remotely believable. The covid response coupled with nett zero is why our economy is a basket case right now and my final years will be considerably less financially sound than they would have been.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]