Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Quote from: GrannyMac on February 09, 2023, 02:11:59 PMPlus the latest painkillers seem to work!  :yay:

That's good, what ones are they?

Alex

Quote from: Raven on February 08, 2023, 09:24:52 PMHmmm, That could be something and nothing. Are you in any pain? Was it just a 6 monthly check? Or were you needing to see your dentist?

Nothing sinister and I'm not in pain, it was a 6 months check up.  I just wondered how long I'll have to wait !!!

Scrumpy

Out on a limb today.. Nothing much happening here.. Not cold..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

The sun is shining.. Lovely morning.. I have a little wall that need painting.. 
 Give me a can of paint.. a brush.. and sunshine .... 
 A fence in the back garden has the start of a (mural) going on.. Martha and Hattie add to it when they can.. 

Michael Rolls

highlight of the day - Tesco delivery between two and three. Might treat myself to a walk in the park as the sun is shining and it doesn't look too windy
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Good to get out in the sun.. The man next door has his paint brush out.. 

Raven

Looks lovely here but through the window. I opened the back door to let Dageus out and the temperature dropped like a stone.
I am spending most of the day on my own now, David comes to walk Dageus and do anything I want done I can't manage. Regan comes every 2nd day now and does the shopping, hangs out the washing that I did earlier and hoovers ect. I am having to push through the pain and if I take my time I can do 99% of things. Looking forward to waking up one day and the pain is gone, hopefully soon.

Scrumpy

That day will come Raven.. At least the weather will be kinder for you.. 
Baby steps... 

Jacqueline

For an active person like you Raven it must be so frustrating, good that you are managing Ok and have some help, one day soon you will be back on two legs and can go out and about.  I hope your pain eases soon.

I remember after my daughter's accident and three months in hospital how she was so happy to get back to normal life.  I used to wheel her around the hospital, and did take her out once or twice in a wheelchair when we got home, but she said it was more scarey than riding her motorbike!  This is the woman who nearly lost her husbands wheelchair going down hill!!

Sheila

We've had a sunny walk round Port Sunlight River Park with a couple of friends.  They hadn't been there before and enjoyed it. 
It was a rubbish dump that has been turned into a park with lovely views across The Mersey to Liverpool.  One of the friends is a keen photographer so he took some photos.

Alex

Sunny and cold here, so I pottered about a bit in the garden, everything looks such a mess and because I wasn't able to cover all of my plants, I think I've lost a couple.  Both Cordylines look dead unfortunately

Scrumpy

My neighbour has cut her grass already.. 

Jacqueline

Quote from: Alex on February 13, 2023, 04:52:15 PMSunny and cold here, so I pottered about a bit in the garden, everything looks such a mess and because I wasn't able to cover all of my plants, I think I've lost a couple.  Both Cordylines look dead unfortunately
I have lost all of my Cordylines and my lovely big palm tree has gone too, it happened while we were away before Christmas when it was icey cold, if we were home would have covered them. I think a few of the Hebes have gone too, although they might pick up who knows.

Diasi

Well I've spent the last couple of days worrying about our remaining Yorkie who'll be 14 in May.

She's sleeping a lot & doesn't bother with her food like she used to. She will eat sometimes & sometimes she won't.

It's odd as when she goes out in the garden she can chase around & bounds back into the house but she's not keen on going for a walk, although once we're out she's fine & can do a fair old distance.

I'll keep an eye on her for the next few days.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]