No shit Sherlock

Started by klondike, April 01, 2024, 11:39:00 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

UK 'Conservatives' on Pace for Worst Election Defeat in Party History Under Globalist PM Sunak

The Tories are on pace for their worst-ever election result according to a seat-by-seat survey which found that Rishi Sunak's neo-liberal party may win as fewer than 100 seats in the upcoming general election.

A poll of 15,000 people conducted by Survation on behalf of globalist Best for Britain think tank and published in The Sunday Times found that the so-called Conservatives of Prime Minister Rishi Sunak would win just 98 seats in the 650 member House of Commons, compared to as many as 468 for the left-wing Labour Party of Sir Keir Starmer.

The projected electoral wipeout would be the worst in the history of the 190-year-old Tory Party, eclipsing the disastrous defeat in 1997 when Tony Blair's Labour secured 418 seats to 165 for John Major's Conservatives.

To make matters worse for the embattled prime minister — who is facing rumours of being replaced in a desperate bid to save the party before the next general election — Sunak is even on the precipice of losing his own seat, with the seat-by-seat analysis showing that he currently only holds a 2.5 per cent lead in the race.

Meanwhile, other senior members of the party, including Chancellor Jeremy Hunt, Defence Secretary Grant Shapps, Home Secretary James Cleverly, and Leader of the House Penny Mordaunt are also all at risk of losing their seats in parliament.

While the survey will likely bolster calls for Sunak to be sacked, the poll found that even if he were to be replaced, Labour still holds a commanding lead against any of the likely picks to take over the party.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/03/31/uk-conservatives-on-pace-for-worst-election-defeat-in-party-history/

That's now of course. Their trend is ever downward. Desrevedly so imo.

Raven

Surely they had to know, people have had enough of their behaviour. :waiting:  You reap what you sow.  :nooo:

Alex

Perhaps they still wouldn't have a chance with Boris, but it was the way they got rid of him that pixxed most people off.  Since that cake fiasco, it's been downhill all the way.
In the supermarket on Saturday I saw a young man 18 maybe 20 who was wearing a T shirt that said "Fuck the Tories"
I looked at him thinking maybe you're right, but wait until you find out what's in store for you. 

I was too much of a wimp to say that to him, but nowadays you never know with people.  Can't be  too careful 🤓             

klondike

Oh I'm sure that Labour will be no better or even worse but if the Tories are allowed to get away with the last 14 years then we will forever be stuck between a choice of shit or shitter. Let them see that the can't get away with being closet LibDems and there may be some change or possibly even a replacement but I doubt that as no new party is going to have the sort of background machine they have built over the last hundred years.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on April 01, 2024, 01:21:30 PMOh I'm sure that Labour will be no better or even worse but if the Tories are allowed to get away with the last 14 years then we will forever be stuck between a choice of shit or shitter. Let them see that the can't get away with being closet LibDems and there may be some change or possibly even a replacement but I doubt that as no new party is going to have the sort of background machine they have built over the last hundred years.
Well if the next Labour Government isn't worse than the Tories it'll be the first one since the Labour Party was formed.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

In my view, the Conservatives deserve all they get.

Beginning with Cameron, all of the successive PMs: May, Johnson, and Sunak (though possibly not Truss, as she wasn't even given a chance!) have cocked the whole system up.
To make matters worse, the fools invited in the first of them to help out!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire