when did it all happen..!!

Started by Scrumpy, February 02, 2022, 12:49:52 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

When did they start employing postman aged 15.. !! and the Tesco delivery man was all of 14.!!  Yet when I chatted with him he said he was 27 with 3 children..!!!
I remember my mum saying that policemen were just kids...
The  teachers in school were all old..! as was the doctor.. Now they are all kids..

Is there a special face cream out there that rejuvenates the skin.!  Have I missed something. ! 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I remember when I was at school all the teachers were ancient. The librarian was old too. She still lives round here and I see her about (unless it's a very close relative like sister or daughter) I doubt she is much more than 10 years older than me. Unless she found some of that cream of course..

Alex

What about the bar staff  :rolleyes:   I thought you had to be 18 to drink in a pub, let alone serve in one ? :cool:

Michael Rolls

have you noticed how young all the children are?
Mike  [2080]
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

it does seem to be a feature of them....  :smiley:

-Oy-

I had a takeaway deliverd at the weekend. The young lass who came to the door with it looked maybe 13 or 14 at most. I was looking for the adult waiting in the car. Nope - she got in and drove off  :rolleyes:
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."