Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

bloody TSB is playing up again, so I can look forward to another long phone conversation at some time.
Mike  [2030]  [2030]  [2030]  [2030]
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Blood test at the surgery today.. I hope it is still in the same place..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Just taken our Yorkie for her grooming session, our long-haired cat had his grooming session on Saturday.

The water dispenser has turned out to be a good purchase, my coffee tastes better with the water filter & precise 90c water temperarture, no more slightly bitter taste.

It's almost worth the price just for the look it's given the kitchen.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Still recovering from my gang's visit yesterday !  :grin: My grandson runs me ragged, two Beagles don't help they're a law unto themselves, but lovely dogs.

Scrumpy

Not going out.. I shall potter about the house and garden.. Going to get very warm..
 Might go bra-less today.. 

klondike

GrannyMac

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 09, 2022, 08:46:47 AMNot going out.. I shall potter about the house and garden.. Going to get very warm..
 Might go bra-less today..

Why not!  I've got some ironing to do, best before it gets too hot. Granddaughter staying tonight, so will have to pop to the shops for some treats. 😘
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Quote from: GrannyMac on August 09, 2022, 09:47:22 AMWhy not!  I've got some ironing to do, best before it gets too hot. Granddaughter staying tonight, so will have to pop to the shops for some treats. 😘

For Christ sake don't do it bra less...

GrannyMac

Definitely not! But when I get home..

I remember my mum undoing her corsets in hot weather. Thank goodness those monstrosities are no more!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Sheila

We've been for a walk along the prom at New Brighton before it gets too hot.  It was beautiful but there were lots of lifeguards arriving obviously expecting a busy day.

Scrumpy

.. and they sat on the beach in deckchairs FULLY clothed.. Tie ,waistcoat, hats, petticoats.. stockings..  and some with a big hankie on their heads..!!

August 09, 2022, 11:29:43 AM
Quote from: GrannyMac on August 09, 2022, 11:04:20 AMDefinitely not! But when I get home..

I remember my mum undoing her corsets in hot weather. Thank goodness those monstrosities are no more!

Sheila

Yes Scrumpy, photos appear on Facebook of New Brighton many years ago when the beach was absolutely packed with men in suits and ladies in long dresses.  There used to be a pier and a ferry bringing people from Liverpool.

Scrumpy

I'm still not venturing out.. Far too hot.. I am not a sun worshiper.. I have watered my plants .. I will not watch them wither and die because they are thirsty..