« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

They are talking of temps we (UK) have not seen our lifetime.. :yell:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

The shops will be the coolest places next week, especially in the frozen food section. :grin:

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 15, 2022, 07:20:28 PMThey are talking of temps we (UK) have not seen our lifetime.. :yell:
well I have, although admittedly, not in the UK
Mike
[email protected]

Raven

Here Mike, Here's a bit of Heatwave Hysteria for ya. Do they think we're all going to grab our swimming costumes and lie out on the loungers. [2110]

klondike

Yes it will be hot but there is also a lot of suspect data being presented as evidence of climate change.

'Net Zero' Global Warming Alarm Based on Temperatures Measured Next to Airport Runways With Hot Jet Engines and Tarmac
About one half of all land surface temperature measurements used to show global warming and promote the command-and-control Net Zero agenda are taken near or adjacent to airport runways. This amazing fact from research by Professor Ross McKitrick casts further serious doubt on the validity of three major global temperature datasets, including the one compiled by the Met Office, which continue to show higher global temperatures compared with other reliable measurements made by satellites and meteorological balloons.

Airports are arguably uniquely unsuitable for providing an insight into global temperatures. Many of them are major industrial complexes spread over miles of heat-radiating tarmac and concrete, containing industrial buildings and subject to constant super-heated jet exhausts measuring hundreds of degrees centigrade.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/07/15/net-zero-global-warming-alarm-based-on-temperatures-measured-next-to-airport-runways-with-hot-jet-engines-and-tarmac/

Michael Rolls

not surprised - anything to promote the agenda. If the expected 107F is reached, it will be about 1-2F higher than the previous highest on 2003. Big deal.
Mike
[email protected]

Ashy

I've been out in higher temperatures in Africa. That's why those people wear tents and blankets to keep the heat off their skin, and sit in the shade. I've also caught the sun and it made me quite ill, lost control of my body temperature for some hours.