The 'Other Place'.

Started by zoony, December 15, 2021, 03:55:34 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Fair enough.

All it means is that once set up an email addressed to (say) [email protected] would turn up in your email inbox.

Michael Rolls

i think the light is dawning - thanks
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on December 18, 2021, 07:14:27 AM
i think the light is dawning - thanks
Mike

It's the email equivalent of redirecting postal mail.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

Worked for me no problem. Thanks. :smiley:

Cassandra

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

zoony

Been bumped off twice in two hours..So tired of writing posts only to be unable to post 'em!! :wtf:!

Raven

Michael Rolls

I got above myself yesterday, commenting that I had experienced no difficulty (up to the time of the post) in accessing PF. As it happened I tried to access it quite late, without success - gave up after two attempts. Then this morning got on once, failed four times
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

I've just come from trying to get into the other site, NOPE, it's not having it. Blasted Scunner so it is.  :yell:

crabbyob

if all you lot are going to do is whinge then i'm off to GOM... where i might get awe'd   :nooo:

Raven

Quote from: crabbyob on December 19, 2021, 11:39:03 AM
if all you lot are going to do is whinge then i'm off to GOM... where i might get awe'd   :nooo:

And you might not.  [2010]

Akbuk

Quote from: zoony on December 18, 2021, 03:35:36 PM
Been bumped off twice in two hours..So tired of writing posts only to be unable to post 'em!! :wtf:!

Same here.
This forum needs some urgency in scooping up members or members from both forums might go missing in action.
I don't know where to post a new subject anymore....

crabbyob

same as tother site pal, click games if it is a game and New Topic tab is there for you...

Akbuk

Quote from: crabbyob on December 19, 2021, 11:48:04 AM
same as tother site pal, click games if it is a game and New Topic tab is there for you...

Are we not betwix & between?
I thought this forum was in case the other forum actually went down or even ceased.....