Bloody Hell.

Started by Raven, June 27, 2022, 01:31:00 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

I've just had Julie on the phone, she's the Groomer who does Dageus for me, wash and hair cut. She's tested positive for Covid and had to cancel all her appointments.:yell: As much as I feel bad for her and the family, Now I'll have to get his coat off myself.....Oh Joy.

Cassandra

Albert and Holly are done every 8 weeks, Doris is going for an assessment the 8th July. I'm really surprised 'Nicola Jobsworth' hasn't locked you all up for another 6 months anyway, I'm sure its only days away now?

I had my two cut to routine no matter what the ridiculous 'rules' were. I took them in a box and left it by the door and retreated to watch as the 'trimmer' collected them. Over here my present contractor said she carried on regardless of Covid in much the same way, observing the rules but mindful to exploit them to their limits!

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

Bertie and Lottie were picked up and returned during the problems.
 My daughter is poorly (again) .. tested negative.. 
All very strange.. 
People I talk to seem to be experiencing the same symptoms ... Tiredness... Lethargy... Lack of interest...  I don't remember all this going on before  covid..
There must be something in the water.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Probably all losing the will to live with all the woke BS on a daily basis and nothing good happening in any of the areas they take an interest in.

Scrumpy

I blame Boris.. !!   :boo:   :grin: :grin: 
He seems to be blamed for everything...

klondike

Teflon Boris eh? He ignores it all with a grunt and some irrelevant waffle.

Scrumpy

He certainly believes in himself.. and so far it has worked out for him..

klondike

Scrumpy

Tut tut.. He would never climb a RED ladder... Wrong colour...

Michael Rolls

it's to blend in with the Red Wall
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on June 27, 2022, 03:49:57 PMYep. OK so far...

Yep and he's stupid enough to believe in himself and that its actually safe to climb the ladder. He's finished I hope, once he had such great charisma. Shame about his duplicity, conceit and completely misguided judgement on how others view him? Major setbacks that it seems have let down his progressive continuity all his life?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...