Sophie From Romania

Started by Alex, March 20, 2023, 01:41:59 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Since December I've been following the story of Sophie, a dog rescued from the streets of Romania.  The dog was totally shut down, but for the last 3 months it's been wonderful to see small steps being taken, as she gets used to having a home and being shown love instead of cruelty. 
if you're on Twatter it's a lovely story to follow.

https://www.cam.ac.uk/stories/sophie-from-romania

Raven

Not on that Site, but always glad of a happy ending for the animals. Big softie where they are concerned.  :yahoo:

Scrumpy

I am happy to see that Sophie is being loved.. 
So many cruel people .. in all countries.. 
 Gary Lineker has a dog that he rescued from USA.. California...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

This isn't Sophie, who I'm still following, but this is so true.

dextrous63

Absolutely.  Transference is a two way thing.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

So many need a loving home.

Our son's rescue has been with them just over a year. She is still a bit timid, but what a difference! She adores my daughter in law, and her accidents have all but stopped.  She had not been house trained when they got her, but now she can show them when she needs to go out.  It's been hard work, but she's really worth it. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

I had Bertie and Lottie here yesterday.. Bertie is an old 'un.. But always sleeps with one eye open..  Lottie is young and active.. When she gets it right she looks at you full on and her face/eyes are asking 'Did I get it right'?
 Dogs can be a tie...  and I wouldn't want one full time.. But they make up for it many times over..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..