Hello all

Started by Brian45, December 20, 2021, 08:46:49 AM

« previous - next »

Brian45

I was told about the pensioners forum by a fellow member of the 4:30am running club. I tried to sign in but the site was down and then I found this one so registered here.

I am one of the younger members of the running club at only 96. The other Brian, who I met up with when phoning around to let people know that Chrismas was cancelled some years back, certainly looks older than me. When the running club restarts its meetings I will once again start to drive down from my home in Aberdeen to pick up Brian and give him a lift to our starting place. He does seem a little paranoid about all the drunks on the road who have crashed in to him so that's the least I can do. As I understand it most here are members too so next time we meet you can all tell me your user names.
I know the voices aren't real but man do they come up with good ideas

Scrumpy

Quote from: Brian45 on December 20, 2021, 08:46:49 AM
As I understand it most here are members too so next time we meet you can all tell me your user names.

I will show you mine if you show me yours first... !!

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Who is Brian 45  ?  I'm easily confused folks

Michael Rolls

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Alex.. It's klondike.. Bloody hell girl.. WAKE UP..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 20, 2021, 09:50:44 AM
Alex.. It's klondike.. Bloody hell girl.. WAKE UP..

Humour me !   :halo:

zoony

:grin: :grin:  Nice to feel a little gentle humour in the air again..

Countryman

Can't beat a touch of humour! I rarely post on the old PF due to various reasons, but have migrated over here as well. I can't promise I will be a prolific poster, but I will look in from time to time. I like what I see so far!

klondike

Hi Countryman. Thanks for popping in as you told me you would.

Relax folks - he isn't The Deep or Sciatico sneeking in under an alias. I'll let him tell you who he is if he feels inclined but he isn't from PF and is likely to be a bit busy to be a regular here.

Alex

Well it says he's a lurker under his photo..... [2010]

zoony

Think that might mean 'moderator'?...

klondike

Everybody on less than 10 posts is a lurker. It was 5 but I upped the ante when I created "The Inner Sanctum" and saw everbody was 10 or more already apart from Brian45 who is a special case (and possibly a head case) and GoF.

Just click the memberlist. Unless you feel I should take it off to avoid cluttering the interface like the stats  :smiley:

Alex

Quote from: zoony on January 04, 2022, 07:49:57 PM
Think that might mean 'moderator'?...

Since when does lurker mean moderator ? [2080]

klondike

He is elsewhere....
In fact he's admin elsewhere....

Not on PF though. Or here.

zoony

Quote from: Alex on January 04, 2022, 07:54:35 PM
Since when does lurker mean moderator ? [2080]

Woah hoss! I was jus' askin'.. [1100]