Confused..

Started by Scrumpy, February 09, 2024, 05:25:15 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

I saw that mentioned too. I reckon she'd do better than Biden. Would she win? Possibly. Depends if they are still as good at vote rigging.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on February 11, 2024, 12:12:36 PMWell we were talking about Biden, keep up JB :cool:
I'm afraid that many people still don't understand my sense of humour!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Alex

Quote from: JBR on February 11, 2024, 04:41:53 PMI'm afraid that many people still don't understand my sense of humour!

I say that about my sense of humour too  !   :cool:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on February 12, 2024, 11:46:48 AMI say that about my sense of humour too  !  :cool:
I know exactly what you mean.

Perhaps I am difficult to understand, in that I can go from perfectly serious comments to intentionally humorous ones in the flick of a switch.

But then, I am adaptable!  😁😉

Raven

Must admit I've had trouble with other people's sense of humour all my life. I've even lost a couple of friends because of it.  :busted:

ansu

You are right - the English sense of humour is quite difficult to understand sometimes. However, if someone talks of the German sense of humour he says that Germans go into the cellar to laugh.
As to Michelle Obama, I don't think she is interested in a presidency. I watched an interview with Barack Obama on TV and he said that now he is very happy to be able to drink a cup of coffee on the terrace of a restaurant without having his body guards around him. 
Biden is taken for a very experienced politician, maybe that's why a younger one has little chances. Moreover, you really need a lot of money to be shortlisted.

Scrumpy

It only takes a lot of money to be President.. 
Once in.. others pull the strings..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..