Confused..

Started by Scrumpy, February 09, 2024, 05:25:15 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Poor Biden.. He really is showing signs of confusion..
A report said that his memory had 'significant limitations '..

His sister is the 'Behind ever great man is a woman'..
Apparently she is the music grinder .. and a very clever woman..

I cannot understand how such a powerful country can only come up with Biden or Trump..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Biden's just pretending.

Alex

Election slowly approaches, so I how much longer can they make excuses for him ?   He's trailed Trump in national polls for months - (Financial Times). Apart from polls I think it's cruel to let him carry on.

klondike

ansu

It's strange that in such a big and powerful country like the USA there's no young politician who could replace Biden or Trump. On the other side you need a lot of money to take part in the race for presidency and you need lots of supporters. 
In my opinion the Democrats still think with horror of the TV duel between Hilary Clinton and Trump and it was Biden who beat Trump.

klondike

Can they possibly wheel him out to try for a second term? I wouldn't be surprised.

Scrumpy

Surely it must be embarrassing for the Americans to see their president stumbling over words.. calling other heads of state by  their wrong names.. and exiting the stage on the wrong side.. He seems to trip over easily and walks as if someone is pulling his strings..  It is sad to see this..
What possible reason is behind him being in power..!!!
Could it be that there is no pride in being a leader anymore..

It is not only our country that is falling apart..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

muddy

You would think so would' you ? 
Is there no one in the entire country but they seem to only have a choice between two very old men ? 

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 10, 2024, 03:12:12 PMSurely it must be embarrassing for the Americans to see their president stumbling over words.. calling other heads of state by  their wrong names.. and exiting the stage on the wrong side.. He seems to trip over easily and walks as if someone is pulling his strings..  It is sad to see this..
What possible reason is behind him being in power..!!!
Could it be that there is no pride in being a leader anymore..

It is not only our country that is falling apart..
I agree.  I don't know very much about their electoral system, but I suspect that it is very easy to trick their public into voting the way their political parties would like them to vote!
Lefty Democrats will vote for a Democrat if it wears a blue rosette, even if it is a donkey wearing a blue rosette.
Right-wing Republicans likewise, but wearing red.

(Funny how they have got the colours wrong!)
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

They run primaries where (mostly) registered members of the parties vote for who will be their candidate. There will be a single Democratic party candidate and a single Republican party candidate plus usually the odd independent or minor party candidate who gets nowhere.

Right now it looks odds on that the Republican candidate will be Trump which will be interesting as at least two states have ruled that he is ineligible to stand because of his role in the Capitol riots after it was declared that Biden had won last time around.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on February 10, 2024, 05:38:45 PMThey run primaries where (mostly) registered members of the parties vote for who will be their candidate. There will be a single Democratic party candidate and a single Republican party candidate plus usually the odd independent or minor party candidate who gets nowhere.

Right now it looks odds on that the Republican candidate will be Trump which will be interesting as at least two states have ruled that he is ineligible to stand because of his role in the Capitol riots after it was declared that Biden had won last time around.
It's a shame that we can't do that.  Some of our towns or counties or whatever could, for example, rule that Sir Kneeler should be ineligible to stand!

Cassandra

It gets down to some pretty whacky factors in the end.

Biden is nuts and it's depressing everyone watching an old gaga careening in a terminal spin, knocking everything over and starting up conversations with air conditioner units.

The people working his strings also know the 'Vice President, 'Kamala Harris' is a useless washout, so they daren't go with her. She's even more unpopular over here than Biden XL5.

Gavin Newsom the California Governor, another Democrat Kit-form Bot is of course available. Trouble is he crapped on people during the Covid Lock down brain-wash. Currently he's also undergoing an upgrade melt down in the oven. He hasn't quite gone off yet. Still a bit soft and last Monday when his head fell off they put it back the wrong way round and he was shitting out of his prick till Wednesday.

Their hoping once he's 'gone-off' and set he'll attempt a rally for the cause ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

I've read lots about Michelle Obama standing, could that be possible  ? :shocked:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on February 11, 2024, 11:59:57 AMI've read lots about Michelle Obama standing, could that be possible  ? :shocked:
Good heavens!  In our general election?

Alex

Quote from: JBR on February 11, 2024, 12:11:17 PMGood heavens!  In our general election?

Well we were talking about Biden, keep up JB :cool: