will the idocy ever stop?

Started by Michael Rolls, January 28, 2024, 03:34:50 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

report in the paper - a CoE primary school allowed a four year old buy to enol as a girl. When his true sex was discovered by his female classmates, some were claimed by their parents to have been traumatised. The discovery was aided by the fact that the boy, now aged seven, has been exposing himself in the girls' toilets with blood curdling threat as to what would happen to any girl who anyone about him. Ministers are apparently become involved, with the possible scenario that the school has b=not only ignored government guidelines, but possibly broken child protection legislation as well.
How on earth can such a think be allowed to happen? How can anyone believe that a four year old child understand enough of life to make such a claim? What on earth were his parents thinking?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

JBR

Quote from: Michael Rolls on January 28, 2024, 03:34:50 PMreport in the paper - a CoE primary school allowed a four year old buy to enol as a girl. When his true sex was discovered by his female classmates, some were claimed by their parents to have been traumatised. The discovery was aided by the fact that the boy, now aged seven, has been exposing himself in the girls' toilets with blood curdling threat as to what would happen to any girl who anyone about him. Ministers are apparently become involved, with the possible scenario that the school has b=not only ignored government guidelines, but possibly broken child protection legislation as well.
How on earth can such a think be allowed to happen? How can anyone believe that a four year old child understand enough of life to make such a claim? What on earth were his parents thinking?
Just how long with this absolute nonsense continue?
Over the past ten years, the teaching profession has become completely 'woke' and, to make matters worse, seem to be more interested in spreading their 'message' than actually teaching.  The head of the school should be charged with breaking the law and endangering the children in the school.  A prison sentence would, in my opinion, be appropriate.  The idiot parents should also be punished.

Of course, the problem stems from the top: the government and the civil service, both of which have caused untold damage to the good of this poor country.

God knows what will happen when Labour get into power.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

Just read the telegraph article.  There's a lot of bonkers stuff being said... eg the school has stolen my daughter's childhood.  What the deuce?  I think someone needs to check that water supplies as there's something very odd going on down there.

January 28, 2024, 05:00:52 PM
Totally agree JB.  Does the 4 year old know how to read, write and recite his times tables?  I doubt it, but he/she/it is supposed to be capable of making an informed decision about penis or vagina ownership.🙄🤷🏻�♂️

Scrumpy

Absolute rubbish.
The day will come when no-one will know whether it is a bride (female) and groom (male) at the alter.. even the bride and groom will never be sure..

The question 'Who gives this women' and 'Do you take this woman'  Will never again be said because the vicar will never be sure who to direct the question at .
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

I feel that your spelling of "altar" may no be incorrect by then as alteration will be the norm.😉🤭😬😬😬

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

As said, I think you actually got it right.😉