Home Office sending more boats to collect illegals

Started by JBR, January 22, 2024, 03:25:03 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

🎶Souhaite-moi bonne chance en me disant au revoir.
Chéri oh, je continue mon chemin.🎶
https://lyricstranslate.com

JBR

Oh, I'm sure our government and civil service know what's best for the country.
Just because I don't understand them, it doesn't mean they're wrong!  😉
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

I don't think it's that the public don't understand the politicians and the Home Office. The reverse is the case and that's the problem. We should be more like the French and take to the streets.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on January 25, 2024, 03:00:37 PMI don't think it's that the public don't understand the politicians and the Home Office. The reverse is the case and that's the problem. We should be more like the French and take to the streets.
Well, they do that down in Londonistan, but it seems that you have to wave Palestine flags!

Michael Rolls

I truly despair of the way this country is headend - and our so called leaders seem  no have idea
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Michael Rolls on January 25, 2024, 05:54:41 PMI truly despair of the way this country is headend - and our so called leaders seem  no have idea
Me too.  I'm glad that I'm the age I am, because I shudder to think what the country will be like in twenty years.

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on January 25, 2024, 07:38:28 PMMe too.  I'm glad that I'm the age I am, because I shudder to think what the country will be like in twenty years.
I am too. 

But I suppose the ethnic Brit kids that grow up in the UK's multicultural shithole won't know anything different & eventually there won't be any ethnic Brit kids so it won't matter.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Differing ethnicities as such don't bother me, my kids had non white boy/girlfriends in their younger days, and I've had non white colleagues who have been perfectly fine.  They were integrated, and lived like we did, decent behaviour, standards and values, hard working etc.  But this is a whole different ballgame! 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on January 25, 2024, 07:44:57 PMI am too.

But I suppose the ethnic Brit kids that grow up in the UK's multicultural shithole won't know anything different & eventually there won't be any ethnic Brit kids so it won't matter.
I agree with Granny that Marge and I have friends and people on whom we rely (Doctors, Opticians, Dentists, etc) who are non-white.

On the other hand, I can foresee the distinct possibility that if this continued influx of people from the third-world is certain to change the country we live in.  I think it's simply a matter of how much.  I would certainly hate to see this country become majority non-white and, worse, minority white-British.

I have always (until recently) regarded this country as something of which to be proud.  I'm afraid, however, that it is now beginning to become rather embarrassing when I compare it to some other countries.

Alex

Remember that song The Melting Pot ?  Like any pot, it will boil over if you put too many ingredients in it.
There are good black doctors, engineers and other professions and most of us can count a black person in our circle of friends or colleagues, or even the friendly fella who delivers our post, the majority are second generation..

Unfortunately, what we are importing now is not people who will 'make something' of their lives and contribute.  What we are getting now is rapists, violent people, people who defecate in the street, people who expose their genitals. People who will desecrate Christian churches, people who just want the benefits they've heard about.

I don't think I'm exaggerating. :sad:

klondike

To be fair I haven't come across any of those but I don't doubt there will be some. We grow our own too though unfortunately. Available in all shades.

JBR

Absolutely.  You are not exaggerating, Alex.

The illegal invaders seem to come mostly by either boats across the Channel or in lorries on ferries.
The telling thing is that they destroy any identification.

If they have nothing to hide regarding their origin, why destroy any ID?
The answer is that they come from what are considered to be safe countries and so do not qualify for admission to the UK as asylum seekers.
In fact, any person coming from France should be regarded exactly the same.

It is one thing importing foreigners who would be an asset to this country, but permitting continued access to the dross of the world is as dangerous as admitting potential criminals and terrorists.

Neither of our 'two main parties' would put a stop to this virtual suicide of our nation.

Alex

Quote from: klondike on January 26, 2024, 02:30:52 PMTo be fair I haven't come across any of those but I don't doubt there will be some. We grow our own too though unfortunately. Available in all shades.

I agree we grow our own, which makes it senseless to import foreign ones too.   

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Quote from: Alex on January 26, 2024, 03:21:05 PMI agree we grow our own, which makes it senseless to import foreign ones too. 
This. But who's listening? Not Rishi. And we'll get more with Kier. 😨
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖