British Troops to Ukraine.

Started by Alex, October 01, 2023, 11:00:42 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Allegedly to train Ukrainian troops, let's hope the Russians see it this way.

klondike

They were already sending Ukrainians on courses to other countries so it isn't a lot different.

The only recourse open to Russia now is nukes as their army is already overcommitted and equipment losses huge. I don't believe they'll do that as it would be the end of Russia for sure. There would be no such thing as a limited exchange of nukes. Once one is detected on its way all the west would launch all theirs. If they didn't they'd have no guarantee that they'd have any left later.

At least we wouldn't have to worry about a failing NHS, inflation and Net Zero any more.

Alex

Quote from: klondike on October 01, 2023, 11:08:54 AMThey were already sending Ukrainians on courses to other countries so it isn't a lo
Quote from: klondike on October 01, 2023, 11:08:54 AMThey were already sending Ukrainians on courses to other countries so it isn't a lot different.

I disagree, this is British troops on Ukrainian soil, not Ukrainians arriving at Catterick or Pirbright for training. 

Cassandra

Horrible little Schapps man. Bloody fool will help start WW3, there are plenty of such nutters over here too!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...