Foreign Aid Budget Debate on GB News

Started by Diasi, September 05, 2023, 07:37:28 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

GB News is debating whether the Foreign Aid budget should be used to repair schools & they have a black-faced tosser who's supporting keeping the Foreign Aid budget for foreign aid. 

Sheer genius as the black-faced twat is being ripped to shreds.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

Suppose that one could argue that since so many of the children were born overseas that they are borderline "foreign" anyway, and thus entitled to aid.

Diasi

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 05, 2023, 07:48:00 AMSuppose that one could argue that since so many of the children were born overseas that they are borderline "foreign" anyway, and thus entitled to aid.
:upvote: :grin: :grin: :grin:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Ashy

The foreign aid budget should definitely be used to pay for all the hotels the government is hiring. The case for the schools is very strong too.

dextrous63

The foreign aid could be used to cover the wages of the hotel employees who have lost their jobs due to this increasingly disastrous government policy.

Diasi

Quote from: Diasi on September 05, 2023, 07:37:28 AMGB News is debating whether the Foreign Aid budget should be used to repair schools & they have a black-faced tosser who's supporting it.

Sheer genius as the black-faced twat is being ripped to shreds.
I meant to say that the black-faced tosser was supporting Foreign Aid being spent on foreign aid so I've amended it.

The black-faced twat's view was the school repairs should be funded by scrapping the State Pension for 'rich' pensioners & by scrapping the triple lock.
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Quote from: Ashy on September 05, 2023, 08:13:12 AMThe foreign aid budget should definitely be used to pay for all the hotels the government is hiring. The case for the schools is very strong too.
I think it is.  

https://news.sky.com/story/foreign-aid-budget-raided-by-home-office-to-pay-for-refugee-hotels-says-committee-12823078
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Diasi

Quote from: GrannyMac on September 05, 2023, 09:40:15 AMI think it is. 

https://news.sky.com/story/foreign-aid-budget-raided-by-home-office-to-pay-for-refugee-hotels-says-committee-12823078
I've seen this rather ridiculous reasoning presented by the media on a number of occasions.

Is it not the case that spending Foreign Aid money on aiding foreigners is one & the same thing?

Anyway it's only a small percentage that's being diverted to what is foreign aid by any other name.

The entire remaining Foreign Aid budget should be diverted to be used to fund the school / public building repairs.
[email protected]

klondike

Probably aids more of foreign ethnicity than white British I suppose. Apart from teenage single mums on benefits we have stopped breeding to some degree. Perhaps stopping what we give to nations with space programs such as India and China would be a good start.

GrannyMac

I'd vote for that klondike.  I don't mind when we chip in to a disaster fund, but handing out largesse to those rich countries?  No.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖