Has been won by a fella ! he's even got an adams apple  :rolleyes:

Winner :

Runner Up: 

klondike

Raven

klondike

Just came across a story saying he intends to compete in Miss Universe next

Diasi

The New World Order plan for the Western World progresses apace.

In order to obtain total domination, the NWO has to completely destroy the social norms that have existed for millenia & they're doing this by destabilising every facet of life that we recognise.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Quote from: Diasi on July 09, 2023, 08:44:08 PMThe New World Order plan for the Western World progresses apace.

In order to obtain total domination, the NWO has to completely destroy the social norms that have existed for millenia & they're doing this by destabilising every facet of life that we recognise.

Why is it always women though ? you never read about trans men competing in men's sports or Mr America  :rolleyes:

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on July 09, 2023, 09:01:22 PMWhy is it always women though ? you never read about trans men competing in men's sports or Mr America  :rolleyes:
Well obviously, in a normal world, the runner-up was the real winner but it all boils down to how the New World Order arranges things & it's far easier to make an effeminate bloke pass as Miss Nederland than it would be to make the female Miss Nederland runner-up pass as Mr America.

All the funding for the transgenderism, Stop Oil, Net Zero climate change environmental activists comes from the New World Order / World Economic Forum group.

They use gullible people, most of whom will undoubtably have mental health / personality disorder issues, such as Thunberg, which makes them unable to see the real agenda &, therefore, easily controllable, to front these ridiculous schemes.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I reckon it is all rigged..
He is not even feminine .. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

He is not even feminine ..
There's a reason for that.....

dextrous63

What next?  Will Mr Slim White Man of the year be won by Diane Abbott?

Sheila

Quote from: dextrous63 on July 10, 2023, 09:43:58 AMWhat next?  Will Mr Slim White Man of the year be won by Diane Abbott?
:clap: :clap:
The lady who came second is exquisite.

klondike

Looking on the bright side he at least doesn't have a beard like the one who won the song contest a couple of years back.

Alex

Quote from: klondike on July 10, 2023, 09:24:24 AMHe is not even feminine ..
There's a reason for that.....

:grin:  :grin:  :grin: