Trump

Started by Alex, June 14, 2023, 09:59:39 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Using the 'on the balance of probabilities' test, combined with information from various sources, I would say that the 2020 USA Presidential Election was rigged.

I watched the entire broadcast on the night of the election & near to the end Donald Trump had a clear lead which suddenly disappeared when the postal vote boxes were opened & counted in secret, with the Republican observers being banned from the count room.

A substantial number of postal votes are known to have come from voters who don't exist, from addresses that don't exist & from commercial sites where no one lives.

It's also widely known that the electronic voting machines were not secure.

This is what Donald Trump is, rightly, complaining about & unless that US justice system collapses into total corruption, these cases will reveal a lot of facts that may well leave his accusers wishing that they hadn't bothered.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on August 15, 2023, 09:12:01 AMUsing the 'on the balance of probabilities' test, combined with information from various sources, I would say that the 2020 USA Presidential Election was rigged.

I watched the entire broadcast on the night of the election & near to the end Donald Trump had a clear lead which suddenly disappeared when the postal vote boxes were opened & counted in secret, with the Republican observers being banned from the count room.

A substantial number of postal votes are known to have come from voters who don't exist, from addresses that don't exist & from commercial sites where no one lives.

It's also widely known that the electronic voting machines were not secure.

This is what Donald Trump is, rightly, complaining about & unless that US justice system collapses into total corruption, these cases will reveal a lot of facts that may well leave his accusers wishing that they hadn't bothered.
Unbelievable!  America claims to be the home of democracy.  How do they get away with it?
Of course, they say that where America goes, Britain follows.
I expect a similar thing to happen here next year.  Our left wing is even worse than America's.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on August 15, 2023, 10:45:21 AMUnbelievable!  America claims to be the home of democracy.  How do they get away with it?
Of course, they say that where America goes, Britain follows.
I expect a similar thing to happen here next year.  Our left wing is even worse than America's.
Already a large number of the votes, certainly the postal votes, in the mainly Labour supporting Muslim areas, in my opinion, are fraudulent on the balance of probabilities test as the women have to vote as they are told to vote & the postal votes will be completed for them.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Plus large numbers wouldn't have bothered to vote at all but the "community leaders" ensure those votes won't just be lost.

Actually as many of the women can't read English they certainly wouldn't vote.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on August 15, 2023, 10:58:43 AMPlus large numbers wouldn't have bothered to vote at all but the "community leaders" ensure those votes won't just be lost.
Yes, that as well.
[email protected]

klondike

I guess it's how ethnic minorities become majorities in local government.

Mostly Eastern Europeans here and I don't think they band together in that way. Ethnic Brits in the main CBA with local politics.

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on August 15, 2023, 10:57:09 AMAlready a large number of the votes, certainly the postal votes, in the mainly Labour supporting Muslim areas, in my opinion, are fraudulent on the balance of probabilities test as the women have to vote as they are told to vote & the postal votes will be completed for them.

Yes, of course.  I think we all know what goes on here regarding postal voting.
Admittedly, I use postal voting, as it is provided for me.

However, bearing in mind how it is so easy for corrupt non-white British people to abuse the system (as you explain), I believe that postal voting should stop immediately.
Only those people who cannot physically attend a polling station, and can produce evidence of that, should be given the option of postal voting.

Of course, Labour will do absolutely nothing in that respect as the existing system works completely in their favour and will ensure Labour governments for many years, certainly throughout my remaining lifetime.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on August 15, 2023, 11:05:23 AMI guess it's how ethnic minorities become majorities in local government.

Mostly Eastern Europeans here and I don't think they band together in that way. Ethnic Brits in the main CBA with local politics.
Without checking, I'd be very surprised if the percentage of votes for Khan & against Khan didn't closely match the percentage of non-ethnic Brits v ethnic Brits in the London area.
[email protected]

GrannyMac

You could be right.  It seems we have no one of any ethnicity in either of the mainstream parties who is loyal to, and supports the mainstream view.  It'll be interesting to see what happens in Scotland too now.  Indyref? Naw.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

JBR

Quote from: GrannyMac on August 15, 2023, 12:39:11 PMYou could be right.  It seems we have no one of any ethnicity in either of the mainstream parties who is loyal to, and supports the mainstream view.  It'll be interesting to see what happens in Scotland too now.  Indyref? Naw.
And yet, you can be sure that the majority will vote for either Labour or Tory.
Well, except in Scotland.
There it will be either Labour or SNP.

As I've said before, 'we' get what we deserve.

Alex

I watched Donald on telly this morning, was anyone else awake ?  :grin:   I like Trump, he puts America first , but sometimes he's embarrassing and I don't just mean the hair.   I hope his ego doesn't put people off voting for him next year - if he stands that is and it looks like he's way out in front of other candidates.

klondike

He's way out in front for the Republican nomination but I think its neck and neck for the Presidency so far. Apparently most of the other Republican possibles look stronger against Sleepy Joe. Bit Marmite.

Scrumpy

I like Trump.. We could do with him over here.. He wouldn't put up with all these ' visitors ' that invade our shores.. I think he has a vast following..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

We'd get that trade deal too if he became President. :upvote: