Trump

Started by Alex, June 14, 2023, 09:59:39 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

The charges against Trump ?   Designed to keep him in court instead of on the campaign trail ?  It's a bit obvious don't you think.  Of course he could still become President so what would happen then, all charges dropped ? 

Jacqueline

Apparently what he has done is no more than any other president has done, only them who temporarily lost control are out to get him at any cost they are terrified he may be re-elected.

klondike

Diasi

Quote from: Jacqueline on June 14, 2023, 11:46:55 AMApparently what he has done is no more than any other president has done, only them who temporarily lost control are out to get him at any cost they are terrified he may be re-elected.
And I remember saying, back in 2019 & well before Partygate etc, that Boris Johnson would be hounded out of office for taking us out of the UK.

Unless the voting is rigged, as it was in 2020, & assuming that Trump is able to stand for election, he'll be voted in with a big majority. 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Assuming they aren't good enough to get him into jail for the rest of his days.

It seems to me that the US is in just as much of a mess as we are.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on June 19, 2023, 09:19:57 AMAssuming they aren't good enough to get him into jail for the rest of his days.

It seems to me that the US is in just as much of a mess as we are.
They probably are.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

They seem to be more polarised than we are. Maybe that's because they still have a right wing party in the fight and we don't.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on June 19, 2023, 09:27:07 AMThey seem to be more polarised than we are. Maybe that's because they still have a right wing party in the fight and we don't.
And they seem more loyal too.

How often does a UK PM say "God Save the Queen" at the end of a speech. Lol  :grin:
[email protected]

GHF

Trump is Boris's soulmate...  :ugh:

Alex

Quote from: GHF on June 19, 2023, 11:48:57 AMTrump is Boris's soulmate...  :ugh:

And why not ?  they've both been witch hunted

klondike

Both sport pretty distinctive hairstyles too. I've not found an early photo of Boris to see if his has been pretty much life long but The Donald's certainly has been...

Alex

Brilliant photo !  :grin:

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on June 19, 2023, 09:15:41 AMUnless the voting is rigged, as it was in 2020, & assuming that Trump is able to stand for election, he'll be voted in with a big majority.
I believe that is a real possibility.

It's only to be expected, if your country has been led by a bumbling idiot (Biden, I mean) you'd be driven to elect the complete opposite.

I have no particular like of Trump, but if I were an American I think I'd want him or someone like him who would lead the country strongly.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Ruthio

Or even bigly!  :grin:

Alex

Poor man in trouble again ! 

What took them so long ?  :cool: