One for zoony

Started by klondike, December 08, 2022, 05:33:22 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

He would have loved this one. Maybe.

An Englishman, a Scotsman, and a Irishman each get sentenced to 20 years in prison. They are allowed to take anything they wish with them.

The English man takes with him 10,000 bottles of port, the Scotsman takes 10,000 bottles of whiskey and paddy takes 1,000,000 cigarettes.

At the end of the sentence the Englishman staggers out and says that was the best 20 years of my life.

The Scotsman says exactly the same.

Paddy comes out and says "Have you got a light"

GrannyMac

I think he would have had a good chuckle.  I occasionally come across a post by zoony, I miss his take on different things.  I hope wherever he is he's still making music (and mischief).
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Actually poor old zoony hated Irish jokes for some reason  :grin:

Scrumpy

His Mum was of Irish stock.. O'Brien..
  He would get upset if an Irish joke came up.. 
  He shouldn't have told me.. :grin: :grin:  He never did learn when to be quiet.. Bless..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: GrannyMac on December 08, 2022, 05:53:10 PMI think he would have had a good chuckle.  I occasionally come across a post by zoony, I miss his take on different things.  I hope wherever he is he's still making music (and mischief).
I miss zoony, I often play some of his music tracks & think about the unfairness of life as he should have made it much bigger in the music industry. 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

It seems strange when you sometimes come across one of his posts, poor Zoony I didn't realise just how ill he really was.

GrannyMac

Quote from: Diasi on December 09, 2022, 11:13:43 AMI miss zoony, I often play some of his music tracks & think about the unfairness of life as he should have made it much bigger in the music industry.
I agree. So much talent in that industry that never gets recognised. At least he's left some of his tracks to still be enjoyed.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖